Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance adequate apply approved Assistant attached authorized building cable capacity circuit Class closed Code comply conductors connections constructed container covered crane designed determined device direction discharge effective electric emergency employees equipment exceed excess explosives exposure feet fire flammable floor ground guard handling hazards hearing hose inches inspection installed ladder least less limit liquid load located machine maintained material maximum means mechanical ment metal mounted necessary Occupational operation paragraph performed permitted person piping platform portable position pressure prevent protection rated records removed requirements rope safe safety Safety and Health scaffold Secretary securely separate side slings space specific spray standard storage structure Subpart supply surface Table tank tion trucks unit unless valve vapor vehicle wall welding wheel wire
29. lappuse - Each employer (1) shall furnish to each of his employees employment and a place of employment which are free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm to his employees ; (2) shall comply with occupational safety and health standards promulgated under this Act.
264. lappuse - Explosive any chemical compound, mixture, or device, the primary or common purpose of which is to function by explosion, ie, with substantially instantaneous release of gas and heat, unless such compound, mixture, or device is otherwise specifically classified by the US Department of Transportation; see 49 CFR chapter I. The term "explosives...
13. lappuse - ... to the extent feasible, on the basis of the best available evidence, that no employee will suffer material impairment of health or functional capacity even if such employee has regular exposure to the hazard dealt with by such standard for the period of his working life.
655. lappuse - Class I locations. Class I locations are those in which flammable gases or vapors are or may be present in the air in quantities sufficient to produce explosive or ignitible mixtures.
55. lappuse - Every party shall have the right to present his case or defense by oral or documentary evidence, to submit rebuttal evidence, and to conduct such cross-examination as may be required for a full and true disclosure of the facts.
34. lappuse - ... no later than at the time of inspection, except that, upon the request of the person giving such notice, his name and the names of individual employees referred to therein shall not appear in such copy or on any record published, released, or made available pursuant to subsection (g) of this section.
30. lappuse - ... any factory, plant, establishment, construction site, or other area, workplace or environment where work is performed by an employee of an employer; and (2) to inspect and investigate during regular working hours and at other reasonable times, and within reasonable limits and in a reasonable manner, any such place of employment and all pertinent conditions, structures, machines, apparatus, devices, equipment, and materials therein, and to question privately any such employer, owner, operator,...
57. lappuse - Should it appear from the affidavits of a party opposing the motion that he cannot for reasons stated present by affidavit facts essential to justify his opposition, the court may refuse the application for judgment or may order a continuance to permit affidavits to be obtained or depositions to be taken or discovery to be had or may make such other order as is just.
657. lappuse - Concealed. Rendered inaccessible by the structure or finish of the building. Wires in concealed raceways are considered concealed, even though they may become accessible by withdrawing them. [See "Accessible. (As applied to wiring methods.)"} (29) Conductor, (i) Bare.