Examination of Proposed Section 202 Housing Regulations: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Housing for the Elderly of the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, Ninety-fourth Congress, First Session, 1-2. daļas
United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Housing for the Elderly
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976 - 124 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional administration Aging amended Americans amount Applicant appropriate approved Assistant Secretary Association authority believe building Calif Chairman Coalition commitment committee completion concern Congress construction financing construction loan continue contract cost Department determined Development Development Act direct director elderly housing evidence facilities Federal Field Office final fund reservation going Government groups hearing Hills housing and related implement income intent interest invitation ITEM June LETTER limited long-term means meeting million MILLMAN mortgage necessary nonprofit sponsors older operation organizations payments percent period permanent financing persons Preliminary present problem proposed pursuant question received Regional Office regulations related facilities rent request requirements response rules section 202 program Senator WILLIAMS senior citizens social services specific statement subcommittee submitted successful tion units
39. lappuse - Interest on loans made under this section shall be at a rate not less than (i) a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum, plus (ii) an allowance adequate in the judgment of the Secretary of Transportation to cover administrative costs and...
107. lappuse - It is the purpose of this title to encourage and assist State and local agencies to concentrate resources in order to develop greater capacity and foster the development of comprehensive and coordinated service systems to serve older persons...
41. lappuse - Commissioner may prescribe) certifying that the laborers and mechanics employed in the construction of the dwelling or dwellings or the housing project involved have been paid not less than the wages prevailing in the locality in which the work was performed for the corresponding classes of laborers and mechanics employed on construction of a similar character...
107. lappuse - ... secure and maintain maximum independence and dignity in a home environment for older persons capable of self -care with appropriate supportive services; and "(2) remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence for older persons.
107. lappuse - ... in support of and supported by the applicable state plans for comprehensive services pursuant to Section 134 of the Mental Retardation Facilities and Community Mental Health Center Construction Act of 1963 or state and area plans pursuant to Title III of the Older Americans Act of 1965.
4. lappuse - US Department of Housing and Urban Development 451 7th Street, SW Washington, DC 20410...
5. lappuse - This term shall also include handicapping conditions found to be closely related to mental retardation or to require treatment similar to that required for mentally retarded individuals, but shall not include other handicapping conditions that are solely physical in nature.
7. lappuse - ... located in or owned in substantial part by persons residing In the area of such project.
7. lappuse - Administrator may prescribe) certifying that the laborers and mechanics employed in the construction of the dwelling or dwellings or the housing project involved have been paid not less than the wages prevailing in the locality in which the work was performed for the corresponding classes of laborers and mechanics employed on construction of a similar character, as determined by the Secretary of Labor prior to the beginning of construction and after the date of the filing of the application for insurance.
33. lappuse - Secretary, to have an impairment which (A) is expected to be of long-continued and indefinite duration, (B) substantially impedes his ability to live independently, and (C) is of such a nature that such ability could be improved by more suitable housing conditions.