Supplemental Appropriations for Fiscal Year 1977: Hearings Before Subcommittees of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, First Session, 2. daļa
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abuse action activities additional administration agencies Amendments amount Answer appropriation areas assistance Association audit authority awards basic benefits budget centers Chairman changes claims College Commission committee Conference Congress continue costs Department direct effective efforts emergency employees established Estimate expenses Federal fiscal year 1977 Flood funds going Government grants higher hospitals House important improve increase institutions Labor legislation loans Long major meet MICHEL million NATCHER obligations Office operating payments percent period personnel planning positions Presently President problem projects proposed question received record represents request responsibility result Revised salaries schools Secretary staff statement supplemental tion United University vocational
49. lappuse - Toward a National Program for Library and Information Services: Goals for Action.
64. lappuse - SBC. 4. The Commission shall have authority to accept in the name of the United States grants, gifts, or bequests of money for immediate disbursement in furtherance of the functions of the Commission.
158. lappuse - Mr. Chairman, that concludes my prepared statement I would be happy to answer any questions at this time.
59. lappuse - ... appraise the adequacies and deficiencies of current library and information resources and services and evaluate the effectiveness of current library and information science programs; "4. develop overall plans for meeting national library and informational needs and for the coordination of activities at the Federal, State, and local levels, taking into consideration all of the library and informational resources of the Nation to meet those needs; "5.
45. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code, for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
45. lappuse - Such grants, gifts, or bequests, after acceptance by the Commission, shall be paid by the donor or his representative to the Treasurer of the United States whose receipts shall be their acquittance. The Treasurer of the United States shall enter them in a special account to the credit of the Commission for the purposes in each case specified.
43. lappuse - Conference'') shall be to develop recommendations for the further improvement of the Nation's libraries and information centers and their use by the public, in accordance with the policies set forth in the preamble to this joint resolution.
939. lappuse - ... and who is unable or unwilling to return to, and is unable or unwilling to avail himself or herself of the protection of, that country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion...