Development and Improvement of Terminal Marketing Facilities: Hearings Before ..., 81-2 on H.R. 8320 (superseded by H.R. 9141), June 6, 7, 8, and 9, 1950
1950 - 289 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Agriculture amount Association authority believe better bill bonds build cars CHAIRMAN charges comes committee commodities concerned construction consumer COOLEY cost course Crow Custis dealers Department direct directors distribution established fact farm farmers Federal Government financing fresh fruits and vegetables funds give going GOLDSTEIN Goss GRANGER handling hearing Hill HOPE House improvement increased interest June KUEHN legislation loan located loss marketing facilities mean meeting Milwaukee mortgage move necessary Office operation organization passed percent perishable Philadelphia plans possible present problem produce proposed question railroad reason received Representatives result retail Richmond savings Secretary sell situation statement storage Street talking terminal markets Thank thing trucks understand United Washington wholesale wholesale market York
103. lappuse - The CHAIRMAN. Are there any questions by any member of the committee? If not, we thank you very much for your statement.
5. lappuse - ... is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
2. lappuse - ... means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate, under the laws of the State in which the real estate is located, together with the credit instruments, if any, secured thereby. "(b) The term 'mortgagee...
7. lappuse - ... operate or lease such property for such period as may be necessary or advisable, to protect the interest of the United States therein and to sell or otherwise dispose of the property so purchased or acquired...
4. lappuse - Bear interest (exclusive of premium charges for insurance) at not to exceed 5 per centum per annum on the amount of the principal obligation outstanding at any time...
5. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
4. lappuse - ... (e) Any contract of insurance executed by the Secretary under this section shall be conclusive evidence of the eligibility of the mortgage for insurance, and the validity of any contract of insurance so executed shall be incontestable in the hands of an approved mortgagee from the date of the execution of such contract, except for fraud or misrepresentation on the part of such approved mortgagee.
234. lappuse - This is to certify that the foregoing is a full, true, and correct copy of a resolution passed by the board of directors of the said Imperial Water Co.
220. lappuse - Authority, the construction, improvement, repair, maintenance and operation of its facilities and properties, the payment of the principal of and interest on its obligations, and to fulfill the terms and provisions of any agreements made with the purchasers or holders of any such obligations or with the City.