Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance additional agreement allowed amount approved asphalt bidder blocks bond bricks bridge cement cent Chief Engineer claim clauses clean Company complete concrete connection construction contract Contractor corporation cost course cover cross cubic yard damages depth diameter direct drawings embankment equal excavation exceed execution expense face feet finished foot foundation furnished given grade heads inches inspection joints labor laid laws layer laying least length less lineal load manner masonry material measured mixed mortar necessary paid party pavement paving payment performance person piles pipe plans plates pounds prepared proper proposal railroad rails removed rivets road rock rolled sand secure shown side specifications square steel stone structure surety surface taken thickness timber tion track walls weight width
66. lappuse - Material which is to be used without annealing or further treatment shall be tested in the condition in which it comes from the rolls.
43. lappuse - This term is applied to the finely pulverized product resulting from the calcination to incipient fusion of an intimate mixture of properly proportioned argillaceous and calcareous materials, and to which no addition greater than 3 per cent. has been made subsequent to calcination.
164. lappuse - States district attorney, a United States commissioner, or a judge or clerk of a State court of record, with the seal of said court attached...
42. lappuse - Ibs. 7 days (1 day in air, 6 days in water), 1 part of cement to 3 parts of Standard quartz sand.
163. lappuse - The contractor will not be allowed to take advantage of any error or omission in these specifications, as full instructions will always be given should such error or omission be discovered.
162. lappuse - Reasonable grounds for supposing that any bidder is Interested In more than one bid for the same item will cause the rejection of all bids In which he is Interested.
114. lappuse - F., until all the water has been driven off. Crude, natural, solid asphalt shall be construed to mean any natural mineral bitumen, either pure or mixed with foreign matter, from which through natural causes in the process of time the light oils have been driven off until it has a consistency harder than 100 penetration at 77 degrees F.
116. lappuse - ASPHALTIC CEMENT. The asphaltic cement prepared from materials above designated shall be made up from the refined asphalt or asphalts, and the flux where flux must be used, in such proportions as to produce an asphaltic cement of a suitable degree of penetration. The proportion of the refined asphalts comprising the cement shall in no case be less than 40 per cent, by weight.
164. lappuse - ... to require or permit any such laborer or mechanic to work more than eight hours in any calendar day except in case of extraordinary emergency. SEC. 2. That any officer or agent of the Government of the United States or of the District of Columbia or any contractor or subcontractor whose duty it...