Monthly Labor Review, 12. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1922
Publishes in-depth articles on labor subjects, current labor statistics, information about current labor contracts, and book reviews.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accident according adjustment agreement Agriculture amount anthracite Association authorities average Bituminous building Bureau causes cent changes City clothing coal commission committee compared compensation contract cooperative cost cost of living council court December decrease Department district earnings effect employed employees employment establishments fact factory farm Federation figures force furnished given gives Government grade houses included increase industry interest International issue Italy January July June labor lead less manufacturing March miners mines month November occupations October Office Ohio operation organization Pennsylvania period persons plant positions Pound present production received representatives result RETAIL PRICES secured September shown shows societies standard statistics strike taken tion trade union United wage week women workers York
191. lappuse - March fourth, nineteen hundred and nine, entitled "An Act to codify, revise, and amend the penal laws of the United States...
184. lappuse - The right of action now existing to recover damages for injuries resulting in death, shall never be abrogated; and the amount recoverable shall not be subject to any statutory limitation.
198. lappuse - ... aliens who are members of or affiliated with any organization that entertains a belief in, teaches, or advocates the overthrow by force or violence of the government of the United States...
119. lappuse - International Association of Machinists. International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders and Helpers of America. International Brotherhood of Blacksmiths, Drop Forgers and Helpers. Sheet Metal Workers
169. lappuse - That any person, firm, corporation, or association shall be entitled to sue for and have injunctive relief, in any court of the United States having jurisdiction over the parties, against threatened loss or damage by a violation of the anti-trust laws...
191. lappuse - ... the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers, either of specific individuals or of officers generally, of the Government of the United States...
193. lappuse - Any alien who at any time after entering the United States is found to have been at the time of entry not entitled under this Act to enter the United States, or...
162. lappuse - ... furnace where the reduction or treatment of zinc or lead ores is carried on...