Government Guarantees of Credit to Communist Countries, Hearings Before ..., 8-1 on S.2310 ..., November 20, 21, and 22, 1963
1963 - 275 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
agency agree agricultural amended American amount assistance authority Ball believe bill Board Canada Canadian cash certainly Chairman committee commodities Communist countries Congress consider Corporation correct course Cuba deal dealers Department Directors discussed Eastern economic effect export Export-Import Bank extended fact financing follows foreign free world give going gold Government grain guarantee important indicated interest involved issue kind LINDER loans matter ment million negotiations normal obligations opinion payments percent political position possible present President proposed Public purchase question reason record risk Russia Secretary DILLON sell Senator CLARK Senator DOMINICK Senator Mundt Senator PROXMIRE Senator SPARKMAN Soviet bloc Soviet Union statement Thank thing tion trade transaction understand United Washington wheat
267. lappuse - Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United States to use export controls to the extent necessary (a) to protect the domestic economy from the excessive drain of scarce materials and to reduce the inflationary impact of abnormal foreign demand...
16. lappuse - Prepared by the President and transmitted to the Senate and the House of Representatives in Congress assembled, April 24, 1958, pursuant to the provisions of the Reorganization Act of 1949, approved June 20, 1949, as amended CIVILIAN MOBILIZATION SECTION 1.
19. lappuse - ... to any nation or combination of nations threatening the security of the United States, including the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and all countries under its domination.
12. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligation of the Bank.
31. lappuse - Korean authorities of arms, ammunition and implements of war, atomic energy materials, petroleum, transportation materials of strategic value, and items useful in the production of arms, ammunition and implements of war...
12. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, is authorized to purchase any obligations of the Corporation issued hereunder, and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a public-debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities hereafter issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended...
12. lappuse - Credits made by the ExportImport Bank of Washington with funds so allocated to it by the Administrator shall not be considered in determining whether the Bank has outstanding at any one time loans and guaranties to the extent of the limitation imposed by Section 7 of the Export-Import Bank Act of 1945 (59 Stat.
11. lappuse - Is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
65. lappuse - The amount of notes, bonds, debentures, and other such obligations which the Reconstruction Finance Corporation is authorized and empowered to issue and to have outstanding at any one time under existing law is hereby increased by an amount sufficient to carry out the provisions of this section.