Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Address Alumni Association American Ann Arbor annual athletes Award become Board building campus Center City Club coach College Company Contact continue course Department Detroit director engineering executive faculty firm football Ford four Gerald Ford give going graduate Hills interest issue Italy James John joined July June lives look manager March Medical meeting Michigan Alumnus named nights Notes offered person Ph.D PHOTO president Press professor published received recently ROBERT says School Sept served Society Speaker story tion tour University of Michigan women writing York
46. lappuse - And it ought to be remembered ' that there is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
21. lappuse - In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce . . .? The cuckoo clock.
32. lappuse - Every journalist who is not too stupid or too full of himself to notice what is going on knows that what he does is morally indefensible. He is a kind of confidence man, preying on people's vanity, ignorance, or loneliness, gaining their trust and betraying them without remorse.
28. lappuse - Whether from Vladivostok or from Murmansk and Archangel, the only present object for which American troops will be employed will be to guard military stores which may subsequently be needed by Russian forces and to render such aid as may be acceptable to the Russians in the organization of their own self-defense.
31. lappuse - So careful of the type?' but no. From scarped cliff and quarried stone She cries, 'A thousand types are gone: I care for nothing, all shall go. Thou makest thine appeal to me: I bring to life, I bring to death: The spirit does but mean the breath: I know no more.
22. lappuse - FOR myself and for our Nation, I want to thank my predecessor for all he has done to heal our land.
62. lappuse - If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.
25. lappuse - TLD's and TLD readers in use at program activities. Precision TLD's are pre-exposed to exact amounts of radiation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, formerly the National Bureau of Standards, and provided to program activities for reading.
32. lappuse - Journalists justify their treachery in various ways according to their temperaments. The more pompous talk about freedom of speech and "the public's right to know"; the least talented talk about Art; the seemliest murmur about earning a living.