Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accounting addition agencies Agriculture amount annual applied appropriate assistance associations authority banks basis believe board of directors borrowers capital charge circumstances Committee concerned conducted Congress consideration considered continued cost Department Deposit desirable determined direct directly discontinued disposal earnings effect emergency engaged equity established examinations Executive existence extensive Farmers Federal Government Federal Reserve Federal Reserve Board field financing functions funds further given Government corporations Government lending Government's granted guaranty Home Administration Housing individual institutions interest investment June 30 land banks lending activities lending agencies limit liquidation loans ment Mortgage necessary notes objective obligations operations organization ownership paid payment period placed possible powers present principal production properties provisions rates reason recommend regarded respect responsibility result Senate separate standards subsidy supervision tion transferred Treasury United
79. lappuse - In the appointment of officials and the selection of employees for said Corporation, and in the promotion of any such employees or officials, no political test or qualification shall be permitted or given consideration, but. all such appointments and promotions shall be given and made on the basis of merit and efficiency.
78. lappuse - Whenever a vacancy shall occur among the members the person appointed to fill such vacancy shall hold office for the unexpired portion of the term of the member whose place he is selected to fill. Each of the members of the board...
101. lappuse - ... percent of the balance outstanding at the time of disbursement, in those cases where the total amount borrowed is over $100,000.
7. lappuse - It may not be necessary to use such an instrumentality very extensively. The very existence of such a bulwark will strengthen confidence.
30. lappuse - System, may make loans to, or purchase obligations of, such business, or may make commitments with respect thereto, on a reasonable and sound basis, for the purpose of providing it with working capital, but no obligation shall be acquired or commitment made hereunder with a maturity exceeding five years.
77. lappuse - ... to determine the necessity for and the character and amount of its expenditures and the manner in which they shall be incurred, allowed, paid and accounted for...
79. lappuse - Treasury upon the basis of the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States.
78. lappuse - Agriculture, without cost to the telephone bank ; "(c) the telephone bank shall be subject to the provisions of the Government Corporation Control Act, as amended (31 USC 841, et seq. ) , in the same manner and to the same extent as if it were included in the definition of 'wholly owned Government corporation...