The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1989: report together with additional views (to accompany S. 933).
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accessible action activities additional Administration Affairs agencies Airport amended amount applicable appropriation areas assistance authority benefits bill Board Budget estimate carry Center changes Commission Committee recommendation Congress considered construction continue contract costs Department determined Director directs disabilities District effect employees employment enactment energy enforcement entity established existing expenses facilities Federal fiscal year 1990 funds Government grants House allowance improvements increase individuals inserting Labor legislation less limited loan ment minimum wage necessary Office operations paragraph payment percent period persons positions President proposed Puerto Rico received regulations request respect result safety Secretary Senate serve specific striking submit subsection term thereof tion transfer transit transportation United Veterans volunteers
64. lappuse - CHANGES IN EXISTING LAW MADE RY THE BILL, AS REPORTED In compliance with clause 3 of rule XIII of the Rules of the House of Representatives, changes in existing law made by the bill, as reported, are shown as follows (existing law proposed to be omitted is enclosed in black brackets, new matter is printed in italic, existing law in which no change is proposed is shown In roman) : THE LIBRARY SERVICES AND CONSTRUCTION ACT...
1. lappuse - CHANGES IN EXISTING LAW In compliance with subsection (4) of rule XXIX of the Standing Rules of the Senate, changes in existing law made by the bill, as reported, are shown as follows (existing law proposed to be omitted is enclosed in black brackets, new matter is printed in italic, existing law in which no change is proposed is shown in roman...
8. lappuse - Except as otherwise expressly provided, whenever in this Act an amendment or repeal is expressed in terms of an amendment to, or repeal of, a section or other provision, the reference shall be considered to be made to a section or other provision of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
14. lappuse - Federal share" for any State shall be 100 per centum less the State percentage and the State percentage shall be that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the continental United States (excluding Alaska), except that (1) the Federal share...
136. lappuse - Congress created the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget) to review the morass of agency budgetary information and to approve agency budget requests.
81. lappuse - Whenever the Attorney General has reasonable cause to believe that any person or group of persons is engaged in a pattern or practice...
29. lappuse - employer" means a person engaged in an industry affecting commerce who has fifteen or more employees for each working day in each of twenty or more calendar weeks in the current or preceding calendar year, and any agent of such a person, but such term does not include...
35. lappuse - ... not making reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or employee, unless such covered entity can demonstrate that the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the business of such covered entity...