Conduct of Disciplinary Hearings by Coast Guard Commissioned Officers. Hearings ... Subcommittee No.3 on H.R. 2966 and S. 1077
1948 - 174 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action Administrative Procedure Act agency amended American appeal Appropriations authority bill Bureau Captain RICHMOND certificate Chairman civil civilian Coast Guard Commandant commissioned committee conduct Congress continue counsel court crew decision Department direct disciplinary discipline district duties effect entered entry evidence examiner fact feel functions further give Government GRAHAM HADDOCK handled hearing hearing officer held hold House Inspection interest investigating officer involved issued KEATING LATHAM LEWIS license logbook master mean merchant marine necessary offense officers operation organization parties passed person charged personnel port position present proceedings punishment question reason record regulations represent request rules seamen ship situation specific SPINGARN statement statute suspended taken testimony thing tion understand union United vessel VOLPIAN witnesses
10. lappuse - ... performance of investigative or prosecuting functions for any agency. No officer, employee, or agent engaged in the performance of investigative or prosecuting functions for any agency...
2. lappuse - To the extent necessary to decision and when presented, the reviewing court shall decide all relevant questions of law, interpret constitutional and statutory provisions, and determine the meaning or applicability of the terms of an agency action.
2. lappuse - The agency shall give all interested parties opportunity for (1) the submission and consideration of facts, arguments, offers of settlement, or proposals of adjustment when time, the nature of the proceeding, and the public interest permit...
2. lappuse - After notice required by this section, the agency shall give interested persons an opportunity to participate in the rule making through submission of written data, views, or arguments with or without opportunity for oral presentation.
2. lappuse - In making the foregoing determinations the court shall review the whole record or such portions thereof as may be cited by any party, and due account shall be taken of the rule of prejudicial error.
2. lappuse - States ; or (2) a matter relating to agency management or personnel or to public property, loans, grants, benefits, or contracts. (b) General notice of proposed rule making shall be published in the Federal Register, unless persons subject thereto are named and either personally served or otherwise have actual notice thereof in accordance with law.
2. lappuse - ... or otherwise reviewed on the record of an agency hearing provided by statute; or (6) unwarranted by the facts to the extent that the facts are subject to trial de novo by the reviewing court.
2. lappuse - Every agency shall publish or, in accordance with published rule, make available to public inspection all final opinions or orders in the adjudication of cases (except those required for good cause to be held confidential and not cited as precedents) and all rules.
2. lappuse - In any case in which the licensee has, in accordance with agency rules, made timely and sufficient application for a renewal or a new license, no license with reference to any activity of a continuing nature shall expire until such application shall have been finally determined by the agency.