Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accused action active duty addition Administration amount Appeals application apply appropriate armed Assistant authority basis Board cause charged civilian claim Code command commanding officer concerning conduct considered constitute Continued correction counsel course court court-martial criminal decision defense Department dependent determination disability discussion District effect entitled established evidence existing fact Federal findings force Government held holds imposed income injury interest involved issue JOURNAL Judge Advocate jurisdiction Justice limited Manual matter means ment mental military nature Naval Navy necessary obtain offense officer operations party performance period person personnel present prior provides punishment question reason received record regulations request Reserve responsibility result retired rule Secretary Security served ship specific statute supra tion trial United USCMA USNR vessel witness
85. lappuse - Neutral goods, with the exception of contraband of war, are not liable to capture under enemy's flag; 4. Blockades, in order to be binding, must be effective that is to say, maintained by a force sufficient really to prevent access to the coast of the enemy.
74. lappuse - Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.
66. lappuse - Article 27 1. Each member of the Security Council shall have one vote. 2. Decisions of the Security Council on procedural matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of seven members. 3. Decisions of the Secu1ity Council on all other matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of seven members including the concurring votes of the permanent members...
154. lappuse - ... to establish a defence on the ground of insanity, it must be clearly proved that, at the time of the committing of the act, the party accused was labouring under such a defect of reason, from disease of the mind, as not to know the nature and quality of the act he was doing; or, if he did know it, that he did not know he was doing what was wrong.
53. lappuse - To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace...
92. lappuse - Title 37, at a rate in excess of an amount which when combined with the annual rate of compensation from such civilian office or position, makes the total rate from both sources more than $3,000; and when the retired pay amounts to or exceeds the rate of $3,000 per annum such person shall be entitled to the pay of the civilian office or position or the retired pay, whichever he may elect. As used in this section, the term "retired pay" shall be construed to include credits for all service that lawfully...
76. lappuse - It will be for that Government to show a necessity of self-defence, instant, overwhelming, leaving no choice of means, and no moment for deliberation.
59. lappuse - Secretary-General and the staff shall not seek or receive instructions from any government or from any other authority external to the Organization. They shall refrain from any action which might reflect on their position as international officials responsible only to the Organization.
105. lappuse - A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment and wounded him and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way ; and when he saw him he passed by on the other side.