Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accident action administrator alleged Allen allowed amount answer appear applied assessed assignment authority Bank BARKER bill bond Boston building cause charge claim Commonwealth condition considered contract corporation damages decree defendant defendant's directed duty effect entered entitled equity evidence exceptions fact feet filed finding follows further give given ground HAMMOND hands held HOLMES injuries interest judge judgment jury land LORING March Mass matter mortgage motion named notice objection opinion original overruled owner paid parties payment person petition petitioner plaintiff premises Present proceedings question Railroad reason received record recover reference refused request respondent returned rule share statement statute Street suit Superior Court taken testified testimony tion Tort town trial trustee verdict witness writ
571. lappuse - The shareholders of every national banking association shall be held individually responsible, equally and ratably, and not one for another, for all contracts, debts and engagements of such association, to the extent of the amount of their stock therein, at the par value thereof, in addition to the amount invested in such shares...
561. lappuse - ... founded upon provable debts reduced to judgments after the filing of the petition and before the consideration of the bankrupt's application for a discharge, less costs incurred and interests accrued after the filing of the petition and up to the time of the entry of such judgments.
491. lappuse - Any officer so appointed may be removed by the mayor for such cause as he shall deem sufficient and shall assign in his order of removal, and the removal shall take effect upon the filing of the order therefor in the office of the city clerk and the service of a copy of such order upon the officer removed, either personally or at his last or usual place of residence.
312. lappuse - Hence, there was no error on the part of the court in refusing to submit the matter to the jury.
566. lappuse - The liability of a person who is a co-debtor with, or guarantor or in any manner a surety for, a bankrupt shall not be altered by the discharge of such bankrupt.
254. lappuse - ... from time to time for twelve months," contained the condition for the faithful performance of the principal "from time to time and at all times thereafter during the continuance of such his employment...
233. lappuse - Both these considerations, as well as a careful examination of the statute, leave no doubt that its sole purpose was to protect the government, and not the parties to the assignment.
239. lappuse - ... one of which shall go to the paternal and the other to the maternal kindred, in the...
560. lappuse - ... against a person at the time of the filing of a petition against him, shall be stayed .until after an adjudication or the dismissal of the petition; if such person is adjudged a bankrupt, such action may be further stayed until twelve months after the date of such adjudication, or, if within that time such person applies for a discharge, then until the question of such discharge is determined.
247. lappuse - ... the decision of said commission, by either of said parties, in the same manner and under like rules of law as damages may be determined when occasioned by the taking of land for the locating and laying out of railroads and public ways, respectively, in such city or town.