Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid advantage amount annual appear artistic beautiful better bromide building camera carbonate carried church coating color combination complete course dark Date desired developer direct distance effect enlarging Established experience exposure expression fact feet figure focus four give given glass grains ground half hand Head idea illustration inches interest lamp leaves lens lenses less light limited matter means measure meetings Membership method minutes month nature necessary negative object obtained ordinary ounce photographic picture plate portrait position possible practical present President pyro rays screen Secretary secured short shutter side slides solution stand stop Street suggest surface things tion tones usually various York
335. lappuse - ... one dollar for every sheet of the same found in his possession, either printing, printed, copied, published, imported, or exposed for sale...
334. lappuse - An assignment, grant or conveyance shall be void as against any subsequent purchaser or mortgagee for a valuable consideration, without notice, unless it is recorded in the Patent Office within three months from the date thereof or prior to such subsequent purchase or mortgage.
334. lappuse - ... upon recording the title of the work or description of the article so secured a second time, and complying with all other regulations in regard to original copyrights, within six months before the expiration of the first term; and...
334. lappuse - Provided, That in the case of a book, photograph, chromo, or lithograph, the two copies of the same required to be delivered or deposited as above, shall be printed from type set within the limits of the United States, or from plates made therefrom, or from negatives, or drawings on stone made within the limits of the United States, or from transfers made therefrom.
197. lappuse - And that the serpentine line by its waving and winding at the same time different ways, leads the eye in a pleasing manner along the continuity of its variety...
335. lappuse - ... or import, either in whole or in part, or by varying the main design, with intent to evade the law...
334. lappuse - Copyrights shall be granted for the term of twenty-eight years from the time of recording the title thereof, in the manner hereinafter directed.
334. lappuse - ... nor unless he shall also, not later than the day of the publication thereof in this or any foreign country, deliver at the office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington, District of Columbia, or deposit in the mail within the United States, addressed to the Librarian of Congress, Washington, District of Columbia, two copies of such copyright book...
335. lappuse - ... be subject to copyright or otherwise, for which he has not obtained a copyright, or shall knowingly issue or sell any article bearing a notice of United States copyright which has not been copyrighted in this country; or shall import any book, photograph, chromo, or lithograph or other article bearing such notice...