Housing Legislation of 1966: Hearings, Eighty-ninth Congress, Second Session, 1-2. daļas
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1966 - 1246 lappuses
Considers 48 related bills, to provide Federal grants for urban renewal, education, city and local development, mass transportation, model cities, and home financing programs.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional Administration agencies Alaska amendment amount applications appropriate approved areas assistance Association authority banks believe bill building carry centers Chairman cities committee concerned Congress construction continue cooperative coordinated cost demonstration demonstration cities Department direct economic effective effort established existing facilities fact families Federal financing funds give going Government grants historic Housing and Urban important improvement income increase industry interest involved land legislation limited living loans major mass Mayor meet ment metropolitan million mortgage native necessary operating opportunity percent persons planning population present preservation President problems proposed public housing recommend rehabilitation Secretary Senator SPARKMAN statement supplement Thank tion transit transportation units Urban Development urban renewal York
751. lappuse - ... serve to keep the world thy friend: Honour thy parents; that is, all From whom advancement may befall: Thou shalt not kill; but needst not strive Officiously to keep alive: Do not adultery commit; Advantage rarely comes of it: Thou shalt not steal; an empty feat, When it's so lucrative to cheat: Bear not false witness: let the lie Have time on its own wings to fly: Thou shalt not covet; but tradition Approves all forms of competition.
186. lappuse - Welfare, but not exceeding $50 per diem, including travel time, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
183. lappuse - ... means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate, under the laws of the State, in which the real estate Is located, together with the credit instruments, If any, secured thereby. (b) The term "mortgagee...
611. lappuse - Mr. Chairman, I am delighted to have this opportunity to appear before this distinguished subcommittee in support of HR 4791, which I cosponsored with Congressman Betts.
489. lappuse - ... as the terms and conditions applicable to loans under this title, and (3) that the construction will be undertaken in an economical manner and that it will not be of elaborate or extravagant design or materials.
92. lappuse - ... a substantial increase in the supply of standard housing of low and moderate cost, maximum opportunities in the choice of housing accommodations for all citizens of all income levels...
181. lappuse - ... (c) The Commissioner is authorized to fix a premium charge for the insurance of mortgages under this title but in the case of any mortgage such charge shall not be less than an amount equivalent to one-half of 1 per centum per annum nor more than an amount equivalent to 1}£ per centum per annum of the amount of the principal obligation of the mortgage outstanding at any time, without taking into account delinquent payments or prepayments.
471. lappuse - ... the realization as soon as feasible of the goal of a decent home and a suitable living environment for every American family.
742. lappuse - ... that the inadequate and costly public transportation currently existing throughout the Los Angeles area seriously restricts the residents of the disadvantaged areas such as south central Los Angeles. This lack of adequate transportation handicaps them in seeking and holding jobs, attending schools, shopping, and in fulfilling other needs. It has had a major influence in creating a sense of isolation, with its resultant frustrations, among the residents of south central Los Angeles, particularly...
183. lappuse - mortgage' means a first mortgage on real estate, in fee simple, or on a leasehold (1) under a lease for not less than ninetynine years which is renewable : or (2) under a lease having a period of not less than fifty years to run from the date the mortgage was executed ; and the term 'first mortgage...