Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities addition Administrator amended amount applicable appropriate approved areas assist authorized bill body buildings carry certifying agency commerce concern Congress construction contains continue cost court Department designated determined direct district dumping effective electric enactment enforcement environment environmental Environmental Protection established existing facilities Federal finance findings funds further Government grant hearing historic important improve industrial initiated institutions interested issued land legislation limitations major material means meet ment mining operations municipal natural necessary needs noise notice ocean Office paragraph parks penalty permit person pesticide plant pollution control prescribe present President problems procedures proposed Protection publish pursuant reasonable records recreation regional registration regulations request respect result revision Secretary specified subsection substance term thereof tion treatment United violation waste water pollution water quality standards
125. lappuse - When construing and enforcing the provisions of this act, the act, omission, or failure of any officer, agent, or other person acting for or employed by any...
65. lappuse - Federal share" for any State shall be 100 per centum less the State percentage and the State percentage shall be that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the continental United States (excluding Alaska), except that (1) the Federal share...
167. lappuse - The Congress declares that it is the policy of the United States to regulate the dumping of all types of materials into ocean waters and to prevent or strictly limit the dumping into ocean waters of any material which would adversely affect human health, welfare, or amenities, or the marine environment, ecological systems, or economic potentialities.
96. lappuse - The court, in issuing any final order in any action brought pursuant to subsection (a) of this section, may award costs of litigation (including reasonable attorney and expert witness fees) to any party, whenever the court determines such award is appropriate.
169. lappuse - In determining the amount of the penalty, or the amount agreed upon in compromise...
109. lappuse - If any word, statement or other information required by or under authority of this Act to appear on the label or labeling is not prominently placed thereon with such conspicuousness (as compared with other words, statements, designs, or devices, in the labeling) and in such terms as to render it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use.
156. lappuse - That all charges for storage, cartage, and labor on goods which are refused admission or delivery shall be paid by the owner or consignee, and in default of such payment shall constitute a lien against any future importation made by such owner or consignee. "Sec. 12. That the term 'territory' as used in this act shall include the insular possessions of the United States.
124. lappuse - The proceedings of such libel cases shall conform, as near as may be, to the proceedings in admiralty, except that either party may demand trial by jury of any issue of fact joined in any such case, and all such proceedings shall be at the suit of and in the name of the United States.