Modern Business Corporations, Including the Organization and Management of Private Corporations, with Financial Principles and Practices, and Summaries of Decisions of the Courts Elucidating the Law of Private Business Corporations, and Explanations of the Acts of Promoters, Directors, Officers and Stockholders of Corporations
Bobbs-Merrill Company, 1906 - 11 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action agent amend amount annual application appointed assets authority bank board of directors bonds by-laws called capital stock cent certificate charter committee common stock conduct consolidation contract corporation cost courts debts dividends duties earnings elected exchange executive existence fact follows fund give given hands held hold holders incorporation interest issued kind liability majority manufacturing matter meeting mortgage necessary notes notice officers operation organized original paid payment perform person poration powers practice preferred stock present president principal profits promoter proper purchase railroad receive record reports represented rules seal secretary securities sell shares signed sometimes statement statute statutory stockholders subscribed subscription tion transaction transfer treasurer trust unless usually vote York
224. lappuse - ... the Board of Directors in the management of the business and affairs of the corporation...
209. lappuse - In the event of any liquidation or dissolution or winding up (whether voluntary or involuntary) of the corporation, the holders of the preferred stock shall be entitled to be paid in full, both the par amount of their shares and the unpaid dividends, if any, accrued thereon, before any amount shall be paid to the holders of the common stock...
212. lappuse - The board of directors from time to time shall determine whether and to what extent, and at what times and places, and under what conditions and regulations, the accounts and books of the corporation, or any of them, shall be open to the inspection of the stockholders, and no stockholder shall have any right to inspect any account or book or document of the corporation, except as conferred by statute or authorized by the board of directors, or by a resolution of the stockholders.
210. lappuse - ... may elect a successor to hold office for the unexpired portion of the term of the director whose place shall be vacant, and until the election of a successor.
211. lappuse - Any officer elected or appointed by the board of directors may be removed at any time by the affirmative vote of a majority of the whole board of directors.
239. lappuse - Boston has caused its corporate seal to be hereto affixed and th'ese presents to be signed by , its Superintendent of Lamps.
225. lappuse - The vice president shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to him by the president or by the board of directors.
239. lappuse - Treasurer of a transfer to bearer shall restore transferability by delivery; said bonds shall continue, subject to successive registrations and transfers to bearer, as aforesaid, at the option of each holder.
212. lappuse - ... of any surplus or net profits over and above the capital stock paid in; and in its discretion the board of directors may use and apply any such surplus or accumulated profits in purchasing or acquiring its bonds or other obligations, or shares of...