Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
administration agency agree agreement amendment American answer areas authority basis believe bill carriers carry Chairman COHEN Commission committee communications satellite system communications system companies concerned Congress corporation correct cost course Defense Department direct directors DRYDEN effect establishment existing facilities fact field follow foreign policy give going Government ground hearings important interest involved legislation matter means meet ment Minow monopoly MURROW needs negotiations operation orbit ownership position possible present President problem proposed question rates reason record referred regard require respect responsibility satellite communications Secretary McNAMARA Secretary Rusk seems Senator GORE Senator LAUSCHE Senator Long Senator MORSE Senator SPARKMAN Senator SYMINGTON Senator WILEY space statement stations suggest technical telephone television testimony thing tion true understand United witnesses
79. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
20. lappuse - That no such authorization or order shall be made unless the Commission finds, as to such extension, that it is reasonably required in the interest of public convenience and necessity, or as to such extension or facilities that the expense involved therein will not impair the ability of the carrier to perform its duty to the public.
223. lappuse - Communications Satellite Act of 1962". DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE SEC. 102. (a) The Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United states to establish, in conjunction and in cooperation with other countries, as expeditiously as practicable a commercial communications satellite system, as part of an improved global communications network...
171. lappuse - In effectuating this program, care and attention will be directed toward providing such services to economically less developed countries and areas as well as those more highly developed, toward efficient and economical use of the electromagnetic frequency spectrum, and toward the reflection of the benefits of this new technology in both quality of services and charges for such services.
207. lappuse - Act; (4) exercise such supervision over relationships of the corporation with foreign governments or entities or with international bodies as may be appropriate to assure that such relationships shall be consistent with the national interest and foreign policy of the United States...
198. lappuse - States; 5. insure that timely arrangements are made under which there can be foreign participation in the establishment and use of a communications satellite system; 6.
311. lappuse - Outer space and celestial bodies are free for exploration and use by all States on a basis of equality and in accordance with international law. 3. Outer space and celestial bodies are not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means.
191. lappuse - There is hereby authorized to be created a communications satellite corporation for profit which will not be an agency or establishment of the United States Government. The corporation shall be subject to the provisions of this Act and, to the extent consistent with this Act, to the District of Columbia Business Corporation Act. The right to repeal, alter, or amend this Act at any time is expressly reserved.
448. lappuse - Since direction over the activities of a corporation is exercised through the board of directors, we may say for practical purposes that control lies in the hands of the individual or group who have the actual power to select the board of directors, (or its majority), either by mobilizing the legal right to choose them "controlling" a majority of the votes directly or through some legal device or by exerting pressure which influences their choice.