Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Act entitled action aforesaid allowed amended amount appoint appropriated Approved February Approved March bids Board of County bonds building carry cause cents CHAP charge claims Clerk collected Commis contract Controller copies corporation County Commissioners Court deemed directed District duty effect eighteen hundred election enact as follows entitled An Act Eureka exceed Expense fees fifty filed Fire five four Fund Governor hereby amended hereby authorized houses hundred dollars interest issue January Judge Justice land less levy license manner matter ment mines month named Nevada owner paid party Passed payable payment penalties person or persons prevent Printing Prison purchase railroads read as follows receive Recorder regulate repealed represented in Senate Resolution salary School Secretary SECTION Senate and Assembly sioners term thereof thousand dollars tion town Treasurer Trustees United warrants
24. lappuse - The undertaking on appeal must be in writing, and must be executed on the part of the appellant, by at least two sureties, to the effect that the appellant will pay all damages and costs which may be awarded against him on the appeal, or on a dismissal thereof, not exceeding three hundred dollars ; or that sum must be deposited with the clerk with whom the judgment or order was entered, to abide the event of the appeal.
31. lappuse - That in case any common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall do, cause to be done, or permit to be done, any act. matter, or thing in this Act prohibited or declared to be unlawful, or shall omit to do any act. matter, or thing in this Act required to be done...
37. lappuse - No person shall keep cows, for the production of milk for market or for sale or exchange, or for manufacturing the milk or cream from the same into any article of food, in a crowded or unhealthy condition...
31. lappuse - ... to be done not to be so done, or shall aid or abet any such omission or failure, or shall be guilty of any infraction of this...
viii. lappuse - The proceeds of all lands that have been or may hereafter be granted by the United States to the state for the support of a university, shall be and remain a perpetual fund, to be called the
28. lappuse - ... shall prevent the carriage of freights from being and being treated as one continuous carriage from the place of shipment to the place of destination, unless such break, stoppage or interruption was made in good faith for some necessary purpose, and without any intent to avoid or unnecessarily interrupt such continuous carriage or to evade any of the provisions of this act.
64. lappuse - When a material witness for the defendant i» about to leave the State, or is so sick or infirm as to afford reasonable grounds for apprehending that he will be unable to attend the trial, the defendant may apply for an order that the witness be examined conditionally.
16. lappuse - Dollars, together with interest thereon at the rate of five per cent, per annum, payable semiannually on the first days of January and July of each year upon the presentation and surrender of the annexed interest coupons as they severally become due.
40. lappuse - It shall be the duty of each overseer of roads to give at least three days notice to all persons residing in his district liable to pay labor and road tax therein, either personally or in writing left at their place of abode, of the time when between the first day of April and the first day of October in each year, and the place where they may appear and pay their labor tax and three-fourths of their road tax in labor, and with what implements. And it shall be the duty of the county clerk in each...