Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept action agent agreement agrees amount apply arises assignment authority becomes benefit bill bound breach buyer called carrier certain claim common law condition consideration constitutes contract corporation courts created creditors damages debt delivered delivery discharge duty effect enforcible entered entitled EXAMPLES executed executor exist express fact firm fraud give given held hold holder horse illegal implied indorsement infant insane intention interest jurisdiction land latter liable loss ment nature necessary negotiable notice obligation offer owner paid partnership party pass payment performance person possession present principal promise purchase reasonable receive recover refuses relation render rule seal sell seller signed statute subsequent sufficient third tion tort tract transfer United unless usually valid void warranty writing York
422. lappuse - The several circuit courts of the United States are hereby invested with jurisdiction to prevent and restrain violations of this act; and it shall be the duty of the several district attorneys of the United States, in their respective districts, under the direction of the Attorney-General, to institute proceedings in equity to prevent and restrain such violations.
479. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any person engaged in commerce, in the course of such commerce, to lease or make a sale or contract for sale of goods, wares, merchandise, machinery, supplies, or other commodities, whether patented or unpatented...
480. lappuse - That any person who shall be injured in his business or property by reason of anything forbidden in the antitrust laws may sue therefor in any district court of the United States in the district in which the defendant resides or is found or has an agent, without respect to the amount in controversy, and shall recover threefold the damages by him sustained, and the cost of suit, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
479. lappuse - ... unlawful for any person engaged in commerce, in the course of such commerce, either directly or indirectly, to discriminate in price between different purchasers of commodities of like grade and quality...
481. lappuse - Commission shall acquire the whole or any part of the assets of another corporation engaged also in commerce, where in any line of commerce...
479. lappuse - person," or "persons," wherever used in this act shall be deemed to include corporations and associations existing under or authorized by the laws of either the United States, the laws of any of the Territories, the laws of any State, or the laws of any foreign country.
481. lappuse - This section shall not apply to corporations purchasing such stock solely for investment and not using the same by voting or otherwise to bring about, or in attempting to bring about, the substantial lessening of competition.
481. lappuse - ... or to forbid or restrain Individual members of such organizations from lawfully carrying out the legitimate objects thereof...
101. lappuse - But when the party by his own contract creates a duty or charge upon himself, he is bound to make it good, if he may, notwithstanding any accident by inevitable necessity, because he might have provided against it by his contract.
235. lappuse - Where an indorsement is conditional, a party required to pay the instrument may disregard the condition, and make payment to the indorsee or his transferee, whether the condition has been fulfilled or not. But any person to whom an instrument so indorsed is negotiated, will hold the same, or the proceeds thereof, subject to the rights of the person indorsing conditionally.