Financial Institutions Act 1957: Hearings Before the Committee on Banking and Currency, House of Representatives, Eighty-fifth Congress, First[-second] Session, on S. 1451 and H.R. 7026, 1. daļa
United States. House. Banking and Currency Committee, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1957 - 1822 lappuses
Considers legislation to revise Federal financial institution regulations.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
agencies amendment amount answer applicable approval assets associations audit authority believe bill billion Board bonds borrow branches capital CHAIRMAN charge Coad committee competition Comptroller Congress consider Corporation correct course Currency debt demand Department deposits directors dollar don't effect examination existing fact Federal Reserve banks Federal Reserve Board Federal Reserve System follows funds GIDNEY give gold Government Governor ROBERTSON HANSEN hearings hold House increase institutions insured interest issue limit loans MARTIN matter mean member banks mergers MULTER national banks notes operation PATMAN percent permit present president problem proposed provision purchase question rates reason record reference regulations respect savings securities Senate situation statement statute suggest talking thing THOMAS tion Treasury trying United VANIK voting yield
801. lappuse - ... forfeiture ; but no individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for perjury committed in so testifying.
101. lappuse - ... for as many persons as there are directors or managers to be elected, or to cumulate said shares, and give one candidate as many votes as the number of directors multiplied by the number of his shares of stock shall equal, or to distribute them on the same principle among as many candidates as he shall think fit ; and such directors or managers shall not be elected in any other manner.
168. lappuse - Under paragraph (b) of section 5 such assurances shall be furnished to the Comptroller of the Currency, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation...
164. lappuse - This exemption applies only to those banking institutions and trust companies subject to regulation and examination by the Comptroller of the Currency or the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
718. lappuse - It shall (A) compel agency action unlawfully withheld or unreasonably delayed; and (B) hold unlawful and set aside agency action, findings, and conclusions found to be (1) arbitrary, capricious, an abuse of discretion, or otherwise not in accordance with law; (2) contrary to constitutional right, power, privilege, or immunity; (3) in excess of statutory jurisdiction, authority, or limitations, or short of statutory right...
801. lappuse - Commission, on the ground that the testimony or evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture...
797. lappuse - Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in the case of a State member bank as the case -may be, the Board of Directors, if it shall determine to proceed further, shall give to the bank not less than thirty days...
720. lappuse - Such receiver, under the direction of the Comptroller, shall take possession of the books, records, and assets of every description of such association, collect all debts, dues, and claims belonging to it, and, upon the order of a court of record of competent jurisdiction, may sell or compound all bad or doubtful debts, and, on a like order, may sell all the real and personal property of such association, on such terms as the court shall direct; and may, if necessary to pay the debts of such association,...
363. lappuse - ... against the United States which was pending in either of said departments, while he was such officer, clerk, or employee, nor in any manner, nor by any means, to aid in the prosecution of any such claim, within...
564. lappuse - If in a reserve city, as now or hereafter defined, it shall hold and maintain with the Federal reserve bank of its district an actual net balance equal to not less than ten per centum of the aggregate amount of its demand deposits and three per centum of its time deposits...