Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action additional Administration agencies AIDES amount annual areas assistance average benefits changes Citizens Committee on Aging continue contributions cost Council coverage covered Department Director disability early earnings economic effect elderly eligibility employees employment established existing expected expenditures fact Federal financing funds future Government hearing hospital housing improve income increase Indian individual industry labor labor force less limited living major Medicare meet ment million needs Office old age older Older Americans opportunities paid payments pension plans percent period persons poor population present private pension problems reasons receive reduced result retirement rising Senate Senior Social Security Administration social security benefits sources Special Committee staff tion United vesting wage Washington Welfare workers
21. lappuse - Full restorative services for those who require institutional care. ( 5) Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age. ( 6) Retirement in health, honor, dignity after years of contribution to the economy. ( 7) Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities.
17. lappuse - For purposes of subparagraph (A), an individual shall be determined to be under a disability only if his physical or mental impairment or impairments are of such severity that he is not only unable to do his previous work but cannot, considering his age, education, and work experience, engage in any other kind of substantial gainful work which exists in the national economy...
27. lappuse - Commissioner under subsection (b) or (c) may appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the circuit in which the State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action.
27. lappuse - Secretary may from time to time reasonably require, and will keep such records and afford such access thereto as the Secretary may find necessary to assure the correctness and verification of such reports...
8. lappuse - Oldage assistance (OAA), aid to the blind (AB), and aid to the permanently and totally disabled (APTD), and the combined program for the aged, blind, and disabled (AABD).
20. lappuse - To provide assistance in the development of new or improved programs to help older persons through grants to the States for community planning and services and for training, through research, development, or training project grants, and to establish within the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare an operating agency to be designated as the "Administration on Aging".
34. lappuse - ... for utilizing appropriate private and public resources to eliminate, and prevent the development or spread of, slums and urban blight...
1. lappuse - The legal right of a taxpayer to decrease the amount of what otherwise would be his taxes, or altogether avoid them, by means which the law permits, cannot be doubted.