Home Owners' Loan Act: Hearing Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Banking and Currency, United States Senate, Seventy-third Congress, First Session, on S. 1317, a Bill to Provide Emergency Relief with Respect to Home Mortgage Indebtedness, to Refinance Home Morgages, to Extend Relief to the Owners of Homes Ocupied by Them and who are Unable to Amortize Their Debt Elsewhere, to Amend the Federal Home Loan Bank Act, to Increase the Market for Obligations of the United States and for Other Purposes. April 20 and 22, 1933
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1933 - 135 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
80 percent advances amended amortization amount apply appraisal associations authorized BARKLEY bill bonds borrowing building capital chairman cities committee companies Corporation cost counties created deposits directors discount district effect employed exceed extend fact Federal home-loan Federal mortgage bank feel figures financing funds gages give going Government HENNESSY home mortgages home owners home-loan bank institutions interest invested issued legislation less limit loan McAvoy means million mort municipalities obligations officers operation organization paid payments percent period person possible present President principal proposed question real estate reason reduced relief represent require Reserve RUSSELL savings SCHMIDT Senator BULKLEY Senator COUZENS Senator MCADOO Senator TOWNSEND situation statement subscriber suggested term tion Treasury United York
115. lappuse - ... income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality or local taxing authority ; except that any real property of the corporation shall be subject to State, Territorial, county, municipal or local taxation to the same extent, according to its value, as other real property is taxed.
115. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
1. lappuse - In order to provide local mutual thrift institutions in which people may invest their funds and in order to provide for the financing of homes, the Board is authorized, under such rules and regulations as it may prescribe, to provide for the organization, incorporation, examination, operation, and regulation of associations to be known as 'Federal Savings and Loan Associations...
3. lappuse - ... or (2) passes, utters or publishes, or attempts to pass, utter or publish, any false, forged or counterfeited...
110. lappuse - Board shall annually make a full report of its operations to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, who shall cause the same to be printed for the information of the Congress.
14. lappuse - Any and all notes, debentures, bonds, or other such obligations issued by the corporation shall be exempt both as to principal and interest from all taxation...
110. lappuse - Provided, That the districts shall be apportioned with due regard to the convenience and customary course of business and shall not necessarily be coterminous with any State or States.