Code of Federal Regulations: Public welfare
Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1975
Special edition of the Federal register, containing a codification of documents of general applicability and future effect as of ... with ancillaries.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities Added additional Administration agency amended amount appeal application appropriate approved assistance authorized award basis Board claim Commission conduct contracts copy costs decision delegate agency Department designated determination Director documents Economic Education effective election eligible employee employment established Federal filed financial assistance Foundation funds Government grantee Head hearing individual initial institution interest issued limited listed material matter means meeting ment necessary needs notice Office operations opportunity organization otherwise paragraph participation party performance period person prior procedures proposed pursuant reasonable receive recipient records Regional regulations representatives request residents responsible revised served share SOURCE specific staff standards statement submitted Subpart term termination tion Title United unless volunteer writing written
374. lappuse - Treat an individual differently from others in determining whether he satisfies any admission, enrollment, quota, eligibility, membership or other requirement or condition which Individuals must meet in order to be provided any service, financial aid, or other benefit...
157. lappuse - State may, within sixty days after notice of such action, file with the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which such State is located a petition for review of that action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Commissioner.
48. lappuse - ... (iv) Restrict an individual in any way in the enjoyment of any advantage or privilege enjoyed by others receiving any service, financial aid, or other benefit under the program...
11. lappuse - ... (B) statements of the general course and method by which its functions are channeled and determined, including the nature and requirements of all formal and informal procedures available; (C) rules of procedure, descriptions of forms available or the places at which forms may be obtained, and instructions as to the scope and contents of all papers, reports, or examinations; (D) substantive rules of general applicability adopted as authorized by law, and statements of general policy or interpretations...
507. lappuse - local educational agency' means a public board of education or other public authority legally constituted within a State for either administrative control or direction of, or to perform a service function for, public elementary or secondary schools in a city, county, township, school district, or other political subdivision of a State, or such combination of school districts or counties as are recognized in a State as an administrative agency for its public elementary or secondary schools.
9. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by these rules, by order of court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event, or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Sunday or a legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Sunday nor a holiday.
96. lappuse - Investigatory records compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that the production of such records would; (a) interfere with enforcement proceedings; (b) deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication; (c) constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy; (d) disclose the identity of a confidential source and, in the case of a record compiled by a criminal law enforcement authority in the course of a criminal investigation, or by an agency conducting...
76. lappuse - To the point of practical application" means to manufacture in the case of a composition or product, to practice in the case of a process, or to operate in the case of a machine, and under such conditions as to establish that the invention is being worked and that its benefits are reasonably accessible to the public.
148. lappuse - States under subsection (a) for that year but with such proportionate amount for any of such other States being reduced to the extent it exceeds the sum the Commissioner estimates such State needs and will be able to use for such year ; and the total of such reductions shall be similarly reallotted among the States whose proportionate amounts were not so reduced.
172. lappuse - ... (4) trade secrets and commercial or financial information obtained from a person and privileged or confidential; (5) inter-agency or intra-agency memorandums or letters which would not be available by law to a party other than an agency in litigation with the agency; (6) personnel and medical files and similar files the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy...