Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acquire acres Administration agricultural amount asked associated authorized become believe better bill build cash civilization committee Corporation cotton course create croppers crops demonstration desirable develop economic experience extension fact families farm farm tenants farmers Federal figures give going Government GRAY HAMILTON holdings idea improvements increase interest laborers land living loans matter means measure methods move necessary needs North operated organized owners ownership paid particularly passed payments percent percentage period person population possible practice present problem production purchase question RANKIN regions relief result rural Secretary Senator BANKHEAD Senator POPE settlement situation social soil solve South Southern statement success tenant farmers tenants thing tion United WESTBROOK whole
3. lappuse - ... the Secretary of the Treasury shall pay to the holder the amount thereof which is hereby authorized to be appropriated out of any moneys in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, and thereupon to the extent of the amount so paid the Secretary of the Treasury shall succeed to all the rights of the holders of such bonds.
3. lappuse - Any and all notes, debentures, bonds or other such obligations issued by the corporation shall be exempt both as to principal and Interest from all taxation (except surtaxes, estate, inheritance, and gift taxes) now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any territory, dependency or possession thereof, or by any state, county, municipality or local taxing authority.
4. lappuse - The Corporation shall be entitled to the free use of the United States mails in the same manner as the executive departments of the Government.
3. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security, for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
4. lappuse - An Act to provide compensation for employees of the United States suffering injuries while in the performance of their duties, and for other purposes...
3. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations issued hereunder and for that purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
5. lappuse - Corporation, or, without being duly authorized, draws any order or issues, puts forth, or assigns any note, debenture, bond, or other obligation, or draft, bill of exchange, mortgage, judgment, or decree thereof...
3. lappuse - Secretary of the Treasury may at any time sell any of the notes or other obligations acquired by him under this subsection.
3. lappuse - Such stock shall be subscribed for by the Secretary of the Treasury on behalf of the United States, and payments for such subscriptions shall be subject to call in whole or in part by the Board and shall be made at such time or times as the Secretary of the Treasury deems advisable.