Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ACCOMPANYING LABELING acid actionable active adequate and effective alleged amount amphetamine sulfate tablets answer application arthritis article contained false article failed blood body bottles boxes btls Calif cartoned cause CHARGE claimant contents Corp Cosmetic counts court ctns decree Default-destruction defendant device differed diseases dispensed DISPOSITION Dist Distributed District drug effective treatment entitled failed to bear false and misleading Federal Food Food and Drug Formula Government Guilty Health held for sale INFORMATION FILED ingredients injection interrogatories interstate commerce involve issued label containing label failed Laboratories Leaflets entitled LIBELED manufacturer mineral misbranded misleading representations motion Natural Office Ohio pain Pharmacy PLEA possession prepared prescription prevention probation Products providing purported QUANTITY reducing remedies repacked reported represented RESULTS OF INVESTIGATION rheumatism Sample SHIPPED showed skin sodium capsules statement strength Supplement tablets were dispensed tion United various vials violation Vitamin warning weight York
208. lappuse - new drug" means (1) any drug the composition of which is such that such drug is not generally recognized, among experts qualified by scientific training and experience to evaluate the safety of...
148. lappuse - The several circuit courts of the United States are hereby invested with jurisdiction to prevent and restrain violations of this act; and it shall be the duty of the several district attorneys of the United States, in their respective districts, under the direction of the Attorney General, to institute proceedings in equity to prevent and restrain such violations.
208. lappuse - ... fails to reveal facts material in the light of such representations or material with respect to consequences which may result from the use of the article to which the labeling relates under the conditions of use prescribed in the labeling thereof or under such conditions of use as are customary or usual.
146. lappuse - Any party may serve upon any adverse party written interrogatories to be answered by the party served or, if the party served is a public or private corporation or a partnership or association, by any officer or agent, who shall furnish such information as is available to the party.
289. lappuse - If any word, statement or other information required by or under authority of this Act to appear on the label or labeling is not prominently placed thereon with such conspicuousness (as compared with other words, statements, designs, or devices, in the labeling) and in such terms as to render it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use.
107. lappuse - Unless its labeling bears (1) adequate directions for use; and (2) such adequate warnings against use in those pathological conditions or by children where its use may be dangerous to health, or against unsafe dosage or methods or duration of administration or application, in such manner and form, as are necessary for the protection of users...
265. lappuse - If in package form unless it bears a label containing (1) the name and place of business of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor; and (2) an accurate statement of the quantity of the contents in terms of weight, measure, or numerical count...
208. lappuse - ... advertisement fails to reveal facts material in the light of such representations or material with respect to consequences which may result from the use of the...
255. lappuse - ... because of its toxicity or other potentiality for harmful effect, or the method of its use, or the collateral measures necessary to its use, is not safe for use except under the supervision of a practitioner licensed by law to administer such drug...
144. lappuse - Such legislation dispenses with the conventional requirement for criminal conduct awareness of some wrongdoing. In the interest of the larger good it puts the burden of acting at hazard upon a person otherwise innocent but standing in responsible relation to a public danger.