Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities added addition Administration agencies on aging aging network amendments appropriations area agencies assistance authorized benefits centers challenges changes Commissioner Committee Committee on Aging Community Service Conference Congress continue coordinate created demonstration Department Director Downey effective elder abuse elderly eligible employment enacted established expand families Federal funds goals grants Honorable House Human Services important improve income increased independence individuals issues JOHN Labor legislation lives long-term meals meet Michigan million minority Native needs nutrition objectives Office older Americans Act older persons older workers ombudsman opportunities organizations participation percent planning population President prior law problems programs projects reauthorization receive Report Representatives responsibility retirement Secretary Security Select Committee senior senior citizens serve Silver Anniversary social specified statement successful THOMAS Title United volunteer Washington York
103. lappuse - CRS assists committees in analyzing legislative proposals and issues, and in assessing the possible effects of these proposals and their alternatives. The Service's senior specialists and subject analysts are also available for personal consultations in their respective fields of expertise.
111. lappuse - ... Commissioner, Office of Family Services, Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Within the last 15 months two United States Presidents and both Houses of Congress have called for a White House Conference on Aging to be held in 1971. The Joint Resolution of the Congress authorized the President to call a White House Conference on Aging in 1971 ". . . in order to develop recommendations for further research and action in the field of aging, which will further the policies...
54. lappuse - ... secure and maintain maximum independence and dignity in a home environment for older persons capable of self-care with appropriate supportive services; and "(2) remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence for older persons.
103. lappuse - The Congressional Research Service works exclusively for the Congress, conducting research, analyzing legislation, and providing information at the request of committees, Members, and their staffs.
48. lappuse - Nation are entitled to. and it is the joint and several duty and responsibility of the governments of the United States and of the several States and their political subdivisions to assist our older people to secure equal opportunity to the full and free enjoyment of the following objectives : (1) An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living.