Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional agreed agreement amount application appraisal assets assigned authorized average Board bonds Boston building called capital stock carried cars cent Central certificate charges Chicago City commission Committee common Conn construction contract corporation cost coupons court delivered deposited depreciation Directors dividends dollars earnings Electric equipment Exchange executed expenses five Fund Gold Haven holders holding hundred Income increase indenture interest investment issued July June lease less liabilities loss March Mass meeting miles mortgage notes notice Operating outstanding paid pany party payable payment person plant preferred stock present President principal profits purchase Railroad Company Railway reasonable received reserve respect road securities sell shares Steel stockholders Street Telephone thereof tion Track transfer Trustee United vote York
590. lappuse - SEC. 4. The several circuit courts of the United States are hereby invested with jurisdiction to prevent and restrain violations of this Act; and it shall be the duty of the several district attorneys of the United States, in their respective districts, under the direction of the Attorney General, to institute proceedings in equity to prevent and restrain such violations.
595. lappuse - An act to protect trade and commerce against unlawful restraints and monopolies...
602. lappuse - Upon such filing, the court shall cause notice thereof to be served upon such person, and thereupon shall have jurisdiction of the proceeding and of the question determined therein, and shall have power to grant such temporary relief or restraining order as it deems just and proper...
596. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any person engaged in commerce, in the course of such commerce, to lease or make a sale or contract for sale of goods, wares, merchandise, machinery, supplies, or other commodities, whether patented or unpatented...
597. lappuse - ... where the effect of such acquisition may be to substantially lessen competition between the corporation whose stock Is so acquired and the corporation making the acquisition, or to restrain such commerce In any section or community, or tend to create a monopoly of any line of commerce.
591. lappuse - General, to institute proceedings in equity to prevent and restrain such violations. Such proceedings may be by way of petition setting forth the case and praying that such violation shall be enjoined or otherwise prohibited. When the parties complained of shall have been duly notified of such petition the court shall proceed, as soon as may be, to the hearing and determination of the case; and pending such petition and before final decree, the court may at any time make such temporary restraining...
596. lappuse - That any person who shall be injured in his business or property by reason of anything forbidden in the antitrust laws may sue therefor in any district court of the United States in the district in which the defendant resides or is found or has an agent, without respect to the amount in controversy, and shall recover threefold the damages by him sustained, and the cost of suit, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
617. lappuse - be compelled to appear and depose and to produce documentary evidence in the same, manner as witnesses may be compelled to appear and testify and produce documentary evidence before the Commission as hereinbefore provided.