Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance accounting activities additional administration agreement allocation allowable amended amount annual application appropriate approved assistance assure authorized award basis cational charges Comment commenter Commissioner considered construction contract cost council criteria definition designed determined direct disaster district educa education programs educational agency effective eligible equipment established evaluation expenditures extent Federal filed fiscal funds Government grams grant groups hearing incurred indirect costs institution instruction limited local educational agency means meet ment necessary needs objectives Office operation organization otherwise paragraph participation payments percent performance period persons procedures programs proposed pupil pursuant reasonable received recipient recommended regulation request respect Response result school facilities specific submitted Subpart term tion tional Title United unless vocational education
227. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
279. lappuse - Education, 1977. p. 65083), specific learning disability means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in "understanding or in using language, spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell, or do mathematical calculations.
256. lappuse - Such term does not include children who have learning problems which are primarily the result of visual, hearing, or motor handicaps, of mental retardation, of emotional disturbance, or of environmental, cultural, or economic disadvantage.
251. lappuse - ... for the use of children and teachers in public and private elementary and secondary schools.
94. lappuse - ... any other consistent method productive of an annual allowance which, when added to all allowances for the period commencing with the taxpayer's use of the property and including the taxable year, does not, during the first two-thirds of the useful life of the property, exceed the total of such allowances which would have been used had such allowances been computed under the method described in paragraph (2).
254. lappuse - States under subsection (a) for that year but with such proportionate amount for any of such other States being reduced to the extent it exceeds the sum the...
295. lappuse - ... to the maximum extent appropriate, handicapped children, including children in public or private institutions or other care facilities, are educated with children who are not handicapped, and that special classes, separate schooling, or other removal of handicapped children from the regular educational environment occurs only when the nature or severity of the handicap is such that education in regular classes with the use of supplementary aids and services cannot be achieved satisfactorily...
257. lappuse - ... if not so accredited, (A) is an institution with respect to which the Commissioner has determined that there is satisfactory assurance, considering the resources available to the institution, the period of time, if any, during which it has operated, the effort it is making to meet accreditation standards, and the purpose for which this determination is being made, that the institution will meet the accreditation standards of such an agency or association within a reasonable time, or...
257. lappuse - ... for, public elementary or secondary schools in a city, county, township, school district, or other political subdivision of a State, or such combination of school districts or counties as are recognized In a State as an administrative agency for its public elementary or secondary schools. Such term also Includes any other public Institution or agency having: administrative control and direction of a public elementary or secondary school. (g) The term "nonprofit...