Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance accordance Acting action activities administration adopted agree agreement American approved areas Assembly assistance Atomic Energy authorities basis called Charter Commission concerned Conference consider consideration constitution consultation continued contributions convention cooperation countries Court December Delegation Department discussion document draft Economic and Social effective efforts established field forces France freedom functions Fund further Government Human Rights India Interim Committee Italy Korea majority matter measures Mediator meeting ment military mission necessary November observers Offices Organization Palestine parties peace permanent persons political possible Powers present principles problem proposals publication question recommended regard relating Representative Republic request resolution respect responsibility result Second Secretariat Secretary-General Security Council Session situation Social Council Soviet Soviet Union Special Special Committee specialized agencies submitted territories Third tion truce trust territories Trusteeship Council United Kingdom United Nations vote
206. lappuse - No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms. Article 5 No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Article 6 Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law. Article 7 All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law.
207. lappuse - ARTICLE 17 (1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others. (2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property. ARTICLE 18 Ever} one has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance. ARTICLE...
209. lappuse - Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
207. lappuse - Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
207. lappuse - Article 19 Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
275. lappuse - Canada Ceylon Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Cuba Czechoslovakia Denmark Dominican Republic...
136. lappuse - Members of the United Nations which have or assume responsibilities for the administration of territories whose peoples have not yet attained a full measure of self-government recognize the principle that the interests of the inhabitants of these territories are paramount, and accept as a sacred trust the obligation to promote to the utmost, within the system of international peace and security established by the present Charter, the wellbeing of the inhabitants of these territories, and, to this...
207. lappuse - Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
130. lappuse - RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.
207. lappuse - Article 14 1 Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution. 2 This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.