Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Administering the Tax annual information returns Application to Exempt apply for tax-exempt apply to churches business income tax charitable organizations Charitable Tax-Exempt Organizations church audit procedures church examinations church inquiry Church of Scientology church tax inquiry churches and religious churches for tax Comm'r Committee on Taxation Compliance of Religious deductible determine Difficulties in Administering Engaged in Television Exempt Organizations Engaged exempt purposes file annual information Form 990 return inquiry and examination inquiry or examination Internal Revenue Code IRS Cites Difficulties IRS Monitors Tax IRS officials IRS Reviews Churches issues Joint Committee Law Compliance Differently lobbying activities master file monitor churches Monitors Tax Law National Religious Broadcasters Overview of Tax payments private inurement programs Related to Churches religious broadcasters required to file tax avoidance Tax Law Compliance Tax Laws Related Tax Rules Application Tax-Exempt Religious Organizations tax-exempt status Television Ministries JCS-21-87 tions trade or business UBIT unrelated business income
44. lappuse - ... trade or business, (2) such trade or business is regularly carried on by the organization, and (3) the conduct of such trade or business is not substantially related (other than through the production of funds) to the organization's performance of its exempt functions.
10. lappuse - Corporations, and any community chest, fund, or foundation, organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or educational purposes, or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals...
15. lappuse - Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
34. lappuse - Before the Subcommittee on Oversight of the House Committee on Ways and Means...
37. lappuse - Any cemetery corporation chartered solely for burial purposes and not permitted by its charter to engage in any business not necessarily incident to that purpose, is exempt from income tax, provided that no part of its net earnings inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual.
44. lappuse - For purposes of this section, the term "trade or business" includes any activity which is carried on for the production of income from the sale of goods or the performance of services. For purposes of the preceding sentence, an activity does not lose identity as a trade or business merely because it is carried on within a larger aggregate of similar activities or within a larger complex of other endeavors which may, or may not, be related to the exempt purposes of the organization.
45. lappuse - ... functions, the gross income attributable to that portion of the activities in excess of the needs of exempt functions constitutes gross income from the conduct of unrelated trade or business.
42. lappuse - ... not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office.
44. lappuse - Hence, for example, specific business activities of an exempt organization will ordinarily be deemed to be "regularly carried on" if they manifest a frequency and continuity, and are pursued in a manner generally similar to comparable commercial activities of nonexempt organizations.