Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities administration adolescents advisory committee agency Alcohol allied health amend amend the PHS amount applicant appointed appropriate approved arthritis assistance assurances authorized budget carry Commission comprehensive conference Congress Construction coordination costs Department determine digestive diseases Director Education effective enactment ending established evaluation existing extend facility family planning Federal fiscal functions funds Government grants Health Service Act hospital House improve individual insured interest later legislation loan means meet ment Mental Health mortgage National Institute necessary needs nurses Office operation paragraph performance period personnel persons PHS Act population practice pregnancy prescribe President prevention programs Public Health Service Public Law received recommendations Record referred Rept respect responsibility revise schools Secretary Secretary of Health Security Senate served studies subsection term tion treatment United Welfare
4. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in subsection (b) of this section, there are hereby transferred to the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare (hereinafter referred to as the Secretary...
66. lappuse - ... means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate, under the laws of the State, in which the real estate Is located, together with the credit instruments, If any, secured thereby. (b) The term "mortgagee...
51. lappuse - ... to be equally divided between, and controlled by, the majority leader and the minority leader or their designees.
41. lappuse - Federal program, or any State or local committee, council, board, commission, or similar group established to advise or make recommendations to State or local officials or agencies.
54. lappuse - SEC. 205. (a) For the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this title, each river basin commission may (1) hold such hearings, sit and act at such times and places, take such testimony, receive such evidence, and print or otherwise reproduce and distribute so much of its proceedings and reports thereon as it may deem advisable...
59. lappuse - An alien having a residence in a foreign country which he has no intention of abandoning...
44. lappuse - Code, the records, reports, transcripts, minutes, appendixes, working papers, drafts, studies, agenda, or other documents which were made available to or prepared for or by each advisory committee...
41. lappuse - ... fairly balanced in terms of the points of view represented and the functions to be performed...
62. lappuse - Commission. (2) While away from their homes or regular places of business in the performance of services for the Commission, members of the Commission shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as persons employed intermittently in the Government service are allowed expenses under section 5703 of title 5 of the United States Code.
66. lappuse - State, by the municipality or other political subdivision in which the facility is located), for the accommodation of convalescents or other persons who are not acutely ill and not in need of hospital care but who require skilled nursing care and related medical services...