Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acceleration action additives administration amended American amount annual assets Association automobile basis bill billion calendar cars Chairman charitable gifts chief counsel College Committee companies concerned Congress consideration considered CORPORATION cost D.C. DEAR death designed devices director donors effect emission enacted engine estate tax estimated excise tax exemption exhaust Federal filing fuel gasoline gift tax gift tax returns giving going hospital House included income increase Indiana industry interest Internal Revenue Code John lead lead additives legislation letter dated September manufacturers MARTIN Means Michigan months octane operating organization P. O. Box payment percent period pollution postponing present president problem produce proposal quarter quarterly question reason reduction refiners relating require result rule Secretary Service smog specific standards statement subsection tion Treasury truck unleaded Washington
15. lappuse - Except as otherwise expressly provided, whenever in this Act an amendment or repeal is expressed in terms of an amendment to, or repeal of, a section or other provision, the reference shall be considered to be made to a section or other provision of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
18. lappuse - The Board in redetermining a deficiency in respect of any taxable year shall consider such facts with relation to the taxes for other taxable years as may be necessary correctly to redetermine the amount of such deficiency, but in so doing shall have no jurisdiction to determine whether or not the tax for any other taxable year has been overpaid or underpaid.
289. lappuse - The fair market value is the price at which the property would change hands between a willing buyer and a willing seller, neither being under any compulsion to buy or to sell and both having reasonable knowledge of relevant facts.
15. lappuse - The tax imposed by section 2501 for each calendar quarter shall be an amount equal to the excess of (1) A tax, computed in accordance with the rate schedule set forth in this subsection, on the aggregate sum of the taxable gifts for such calendar quarter and for each of the preceding calendar years...
15. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE, ETC. (a) SHORT TITLE. This Act may be cited as the "Federal Tax Lien Act of 1965".
16. lappuse - In the case of gifts (other than gifts of future interests in property) made to any person by the donor during the calendar year...
22. lappuse - If any part of any deficiency is due to negligence, or intentional disregard of rules and regulations but without intent to defraud, 5 per centum of the total amount of the deficiency (in addition to such deficiency) shall be assessed, collected, and paid in the same manner as if it were a deficiency, except that the provisions of section 272 (i).
22. lappuse - ... unless it is shown that such failure is due to reasonable cause and not due to willful neglect, there shall be added...
30. lappuse - All provisions of law, Including penalties, applicable in respect of the tax Imposed by section 4081 shall, insofar as applicable and not Inconsistent with this section, apply in respect of the payments provided for in this section to the same extent as If such payments constituted refunds of overpayments of the tax so Imposed.
21. lappuse - Any reference in this title (except subchapter B of chapter 63. relating to deficiency procedures) to any tax imposed by this title shall be deemed also to refer to interest imposed by this section on such tax. (2) No interest on interest. No interest under this section shall be imposed on the interest provided by this section.