Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounts action activities administration aged American amount annual application appropriate approved areas assistance Association authorized basis borrowers City collection colleges Commissioner construction continue cost County Department determined director educational agency effective effort elementary Employment established facilities families Federal fiscal funds Government graduate grants groups high school higher education improve income increase individual institutions instructional interest issues John June Labor learning less loans Manpower means meet Michigan necessary November Office operation opportunity past payments percent period persons placed population practice Prepared statement present president problems procedures professional programs projects question reasonable receive recommend record reports responsibility school district secondary Senator skills social subsection teachers teaching term Testimony tion United University Washington York young
15. lappuse - All that mankind has done, thought, gained, or been : it is lying as in magic preservation in the pages of Books.
121. lappuse - Audubon, Benton, Black Hawk, Boone, Bremer, Buchanan, Buena Vista, Butler, Calhoun, Carroll, Cass, Cedar, Cerro Gordo, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Clarke, Clay, Clayton, Clinton, Crawford, Dallas, Davis, Decatur, Delaware, Des Moines, Dickinson, Dubuque, Emmet, Fayette, Floyd, Franklin, Fremont, Greene, Grundy, Guthrie, Hamilton, Hancock, Hardin, Harrison, Henry...
20. lappuse - Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy It is the only dictator that freemen acknowledge and the only security that freemen desire.
192. lappuse - Federal activities have on the local educational agencies in the area in which such activities are carried on, the Congress hereby declares it to be the policy of the United States to provide financial assistance (as set forth in the following sections of this Act) for those local educational agencies upon which the United States has placed financial burdens...
212. lappuse - local educational agency" means a board of education or other legally constituted local school authority having administrative control and direction of free public education in a county, township, independent, or other school district located within a State...
195. lappuse - For the purposes of the preceding sentence the "average per pupil expenditure" in a State, or in the United States, shall be the aggregate current expenditures, during the second fiscal year preceding the fiscal year for which the computation is made, of all local educational agencies in the State...
4. lappuse - I will seek new ways to use our knowledge to help deal with the explosion in world population and the growing scarcity in world resources.
65. lappuse - State educational agency" means the State board of education or other agency or officer primarily responsible for the State supervision of public elementary and secondary schools, or, if there is no such officer or agency, an officer or agency designated by the Governor or by State law.
49. lappuse - Education for the purpose of collecting such statistics and facts as shall show the condition and progress of education in the several states and territories, and of diffusing such information respecting the organization and management of schools and school systems, and methods of teaching, as shall aid the people of the United States in the establishment and maintenance of efficient school systems, and otherwise promote the cause of education throughout the country.