Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action addition aforesaid agent alcohol amended amount application approval assessed authorized beverage bond bonded warehouse carry cause centum charge claim Code collected collector Commissioner Commissioner of Internal containing court Crim dealer deemed deputy distilled spirits distillery district dollars duty effect examination fined five forfeiture gallon give Government held hereby hundred imported imposed imprisoned intent Internal Revenue internal-revenue intoxicating liquors issued jurisdiction keep kind less liable limitation malt manner manufacture months notice offense officer otherwise package paid payment penalty permit person possession premises prescribe prevent proceedings produced Prohibition proof prosecution purchase receive record rectifier regulations removed Revised Secretary seized seizure sell sold special tax stamps Stat Statutes suit Territory therein thereof tion Title transportation Treasury United unlawful unless violation warrant wholesale wine
64. lappuse - If any clause, sentence, paragraph, or part of this Act shall for any reason be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such judgment shall not affect, impair, or invalidate the remainder of this Act, but shall be confined in its operation to the clause, sentence, paragraph, or part thereof directly involved in the controversy in which such judgment shall have been rendered.
50. lappuse - ... in any manner whatever not provided by law any income return, or any part thereof or source of income, profits, losses, or expenditures appearing in any income return; and any offense against the foregoing provision shall be a misdemeanor and be punished by a fine not exceeding $1,000 or by imprisonment not exceeding one year, or both...
29. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such parties do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be fined not more than ten thousand dollars, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
111. lappuse - No suit or proceeding shall be maintained in any court for the recovery of any internal-revenue tax alleged to have been erroneously or illegally assessed or collected, or of any penalty claimed to have been collected without authority, or of any sum alleged to have been excessive or in any manner wrongfully collected...
41. lappuse - An Act making appropriations for the service of the Post Office Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1918, and for other purposes...
91. lappuse - The jurisdiction vested in the courts of the United States in the cases and proceedings hereinafter mentioned, shall be exclusive of the courts of the several states: First.
106. lappuse - The officer may break open any outer or inner door or window of a house, or any part of a house, or anything therein, to execute the warrant, if, after notice of his authority and purpose, he is refused admittance.
47. lappuse - The tax shall, without assessment by the Commissioner or notice from the collector, be due and payable to the collector before the expiration of the period for filing the return.
42. lappuse - That the Constitution, and all the laws of the United States which are not locally inapplicable, shall have the same force and effect within the said Territory of Nebraska as elsewhere within the United States...
50. lappuse - Sec. 3167. It shall be unlawful for any collector, deputy collector, agent, clerk, or other officer or employee of the United States to divulge or to make known in any manner whatever not provided by law to any person the operations, style of work, or apparatus of any manufacturer or producer visited by him in the discharge of his official duties, or the amount or source of income, profits, losses.