Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities Administration on Aging agencies on aging allotment amendments Americans Act Amendments amount appropriate area agencies assistance assure authorized carry Commissioner Committee Committee on Aging Community Services comprehensive conduct Conference Cong congregate contracts coordination cost Council demonstration Department designed determines Director education and training effective elderly eligible employment Enacted established evaluation facilities Federal fiscal funds Government grants Hearing House Human income Indian Islands Labor long-term meals meet ment Michigan million multipurpose senior centers necessary needs North nutrition services Office Older Americans Act older individuals operation opportunities organizations participants percent planning and service prepare President Print programs projects receive Region regulations respect responsible Secretary Select Senate served sess social services sources subsection sums supportive services term tion tribal U.S. Congress U.S. Govt United Washington
119. lappuse - The judgment of the court affirming or setting aside, in whole or in part, any action of the Secretary shall be final, subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
119. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Commissioner or to set it aside, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, but until the filing of the record, the Commissioner may modify or set aside his order.
119. lappuse - State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Commissioner or any officer designated by him for that purpose.
122. lappuse - Islands. (b) The amount of any State's allotment under subsection (a) for any fiscal year which the Commissioner determines will not be required for such fiscal year shall be available for reallotment from time to time, on such dates during such year as the Commissioner may fix, to other States in proportion to the original allotments to such States under...
161. lappuse - Commission shall have the power to (A) appoint and fix the compensation of an executive director, and such additional staff personnel as may be necessary, without regard to the provisions of title 5, United States Code, governing appointments in the competitive service, and without regard to chapter 51 and subchapter III of chapter 53 of such title relating to classification and General Schedule pay rates, but at rates not in excess of...
115. lappuse - ... any facility used or to be used for sectarian instruction or as a place for religious worship...
92. lappuse - Retirement in health, honor, dignity after years of contribution to the economy. (7) Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities.
118. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a) , finds that "(1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection (a), or "(2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision, the Secretary shall notify such State agency that no further payments...
122. lappuse - SEC. 406. Payments pursuant to a grant or contract under this title may be made (after necessary adjustments on account of previously made overpayments or underpayments) in advance or by way of reimbursement, and in such installments, as the Commissioner may determine.
92. lappuse - DEFINITIONS SEC. 102. For the purposes of this Act (1) The term "Secretary" means the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare; (2) The term "Commissioner" means, unless the context otherwise requires, the Commissioner of the Administration on Aging.