Reports Adopted by the Roadmasters Association of America: And Papers Accepted at the Conventions from 1883 to 1893, Inclusive, 1-8. sējumi
List of memberrs in 12th-
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adopted angle bar Association of America ballast better blue print bolts broken joints Burnett Caffrey cedar cents chair Chairman Chicago convention cost Crossings degree curve Denver discussion ditch double track elected elevation engine Executive Committee experience favor fish plate flange foot-guard gauge gentlemen gravel guard rail inches Iowa iron J. W. Craig James Sloan John Doyle John Sloan length main track MANUFACTURERS McInarna MCQUISTON miles Milwaukee & St Minn MOLL motion nut lock Ohio Pacific point rail pound rail pounds President President-The PRESTON question rail braces Railroad Railway RAILWAY AGE recommend rigid frog riveted road Roadmasters rock ballast Secretary slot snow spike splice split switch spring frog spring rail frog Standard Track Joints steel rail Superintendent suspended joint SWINNEY SWITCH STANDS tion train vote washer Waycross wear wheel Wrought Iron yard
71. lappuse - The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved by concord of sweet sounds, Is fit for treason, stratagems, and spoils; The motions of his spirit are dull as night, And his affections dark as Erebus: Let no such man be trusted.
22. lappuse - The President : You have heard the report of the Committee. What is the pleasure of the Association in reference to it.
50. lappuse - ... and be it further Resolved, That the Secretary of this Association be instructed to send a copy of these resolutions to the President of the United States...
50. lappuse - Industry," which was discussed by Messrs. Morrison, Morris, De Camp, Coggeshall, and Whipple ; and a resolution based upon the paper was adopted, to the effect that a committee of five be appointed by the president to report at the next...
129. lappuse - The next thing in order is the report of the Committee on Resolutions.