Reports Adopted by the Roadmasters Association of America: And Papers Accepted at the Conventions from 1883 to 1893, Inclusive, 1-8. sējumi
List of memberrs in 12th-
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adopted America angle bar Association ballast better bolts break broken Burnett called carried cents chair Chicago City Cleveland committee Company consider convention cost Crossings curve discussion elected elevation engine experience favor feet five follows four gauge gentlemen give gravel guard rail hand hold inches Iowa iron James John joint keep kind laid length lock MANUFACTURERS matter meeting Michigan miles motion move necessary never officers Ohio pass plate pounds prefer present President PRESTON proper question Railroad Railway reason received recommend rigid road Roadmasters rock Secretary side Sloan spike splice spring rail frog stand standard steel supported suspended joint switch thing ties tion track train trouble vote wear weight wheel wish yard
69. lappuse - The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved by concord of sweet sounds, Is fit for treason, stratagems, and spoils; The motions of his spirit are dull as night, And his affections dark as Erebus: Let no such man be trusted.
20. lappuse - The President : You have heard the report of the Committee. What is the pleasure of the Association in reference to it.
48. lappuse - ... and be it further Resolved, That the Secretary of this Association be instructed to send a copy of these resolutions to the President of the United States...
48. lappuse - Industry," which was discussed by Messrs. Morrison, Morris, De Camp, Coggeshall, and Whipple ; and a resolution based upon the paper was adopted, to the effect that a committee of five be appointed by the president to report at the next...
127. lappuse - The next thing in order is the report of the Committee on Resolutions.