Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Real Estate Record: Guide to Buyers and Sellers of Real Estate, How to Draw ...
George W. van Siclen
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2018
acknowledgment agent agreed agreement alien assigns authorized become benefit bound buyer certificate charge claim consideration contained contingency contract convey conveyance corporation court covenant created creditors damages death deed deemed defendant delivered delivery descendants devise directed dollars dower effect entitled evidence examine execution executors express five fraud future give given grant grantor heirs held hold hundred husband inheritance intent interest judgment land latter lawyer lease lien limited living manner meaning mortgage necessary notice officer otherwise owner paid party pass payment performance person plaintiff possession premises profits proof proved provisions purchase real estate real property reason receipt receive recorded remainder rents seal searches sell seller signed street tenant term thereof thousand transfer trust unless valid vested void whole witness writing written York
105. lappuse - Every contract for the leasing for a longer period than one year, .or for the sale of any...
98. lappuse - ... make, do, and execute, or cause to be made, done, and executed, all and every such further and other lawful and reasonable acts, conveyances, and assurances in the law, for the better and more effectually vesting and confirming the premises hereby granted, or so intended to be...
109. lappuse - ... shall be void as against any subsequent purchaser in good faith and for a valuable consideration of the same real estate or any portion thereof whose conveyance shall be first duly recorded.
101. lappuse - ... together with all and singular the tenements, hereditaments and appurtenances thereunto belonging or in anywise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues and profits thereof.
64. lappuse - The absolute power of alienation shall not be suspended by any limitation or condition whatever, for a longer period than during the continuance of not more than two lives in being at the creation of the estate, except in the single case mentioned in the next section.
95. lappuse - ... unless by act or operation of law or by a deed or conveyance in writing subscribed by the person creating, granting, assigning, surrendering or declaring the same, or by his lawful agent, thereunto authorized by writing.
97. lappuse - ... his heirs and assigns, that the said JOHN DOE, at the time of the sealing and delivery of these presents, was lawfully seized in his own right of a good, absolute, and indefeasible estate...
95. lappuse - No estate or Interest in lands, other than leases for a term not exceeding one year, nor any trust or power, over or concerning lands, or In any manner relating thereto, shall hereafter be created, granted, assigned, surrendered or declared, unless by act or operation of law, or by a deed or conveyance in writing, subscribed by the party creating, granting, assigning, surrendering or declaring the same, or by his lawful agent thereunto authorized by writing.
72. lappuse - The right of a beneficiary of an express trust to receive rents and profits of real property and apply them to the use of any person, can not be transferred by assignment or otherwise, but the right and interest of the beneficiary of any other trust in real property,.
72. lappuse - Notwithstanding anything contained in the last section, the author of a trust may, in its creation, prescribe to whom the real property to which the trust relates shall belong, in the event of the failure or termination of the trust, and may transfer or devise such property, subject to the execution of the trust.