A Compilation of Federal Science Laws: As Amended Through December 31, 2003
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004 - 582 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accordance activities additional Administrator Advisory agreement amount annual application appointed appropriate areas assessment assistance authorized award Board carry Center Committee competitive concerns conduct Congress consultation contract cooperative cost demonstration Department described determine Director effective employee enactment energy engineering environmental equipment established evaluation extent facilities Federal agency Federal Government fire fiscal Foundation functions funds Government grant House improve individuals industry Institute invention issued laboratory launch means meet ment National Science necessary needs Office operation organizations paragraph participation performance period person practicable President proposed pursuant received Representatives research and development respect responsibilities safety Science scientific Secretary small business space standards submit subsection technical term tion transfer transportation United United States Code utilization vehicle
110. lappuse - An Act to protect trade and commerce against unlawful restraints and monopolies...
506. lappuse - Schedule under section 5332 of such title, and (2) procure temporary and intermittent services to the same extent as is authorized by section 3109 of title 5, United States Code, but at rates not to exceed $50 a day for individuals.
253. lappuse - In case of contumacy or refusal to obey a subpena served upon any person under this subsection, the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
253. lappuse - Witnesses summoned shall be paid the same fees and mileage that are paid to witnesses in the courts of the United States. In case of contumacy or refusal to obey a subpena served upon any person pursuant to this subsection, the district court of...
409. lappuse - Council shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as persons employed intermittently in the Government service are allowed expenses under section 5703 (b) of title 5 of the United States Code.
115. lappuse - The full faith and credit of the United States is pledged to the payment of all guarantees made under this...
110. lappuse - Made" when used in relation to any invention or discovery means the conception or first actual reduction to practice of such invention in the course of or under the contract.
469. lappuse - ... institution of higher education, as defined in section 1201(a) of the Higher Education Act of 1965 [20 USC § 1141(a...
194. lappuse - The most effective utilization of the scientific and engineering resources of the United States, with close cooperation among all interested agencies of the United States in order to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort, facilities, and equipment.
443. lappuse - Order applies (a) to military departments as defined in section 102 of title 5, United States Code...