Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action addition Admiral amended applicable approved barge Board boat bridge cargo carried casualty cause CGFR changes Chief Coast Guard collision Commandant concerning considered contained continued course cover damage Dangerous deck Department designed determine effective Electrical Engineering equipment examination explosion Federal Register feet fire frequency gasoline hazard hearing included indicated inspection International issue Item less license lights limited loading located March Marine Safety maritime master materials Member ment Merchant Marine miles navigation notice Office operating passing personnel persons pilot placed pollution port position possible present Proceedings proposed published radar radio received recommended result River Rules and Regulations Safety Council ship side signal sound speed spill standards starboard tank tion Title towing Transportation U.S. Coast Guard United USCG valve vessel
71. lappuse - That in every case of collision between two vessels it shall be the duty of the master or person in charge of each vessel, if and so far as he can do so without serious danger to his own vessel, crew, and passengers...
198. lappuse - In obeying and construing these rules, due regard shall be had to all dangers of navigation and collision, and to any special circumstances which may render a departure from the above rules necessary in order to avoid immediate danger.
60. lappuse - When two steam- vessels are meeting end on, or nearly end on, so as to involve risk of collision, each shall alter her course to starboard, so that each may pass on the port side of the other.
60. lappuse - When two steam vessels are crossing, so as to involve risk of collision, the vessel which has the other on her own starboard side shall keep out of the way of the other.
238. lappuse - On the near approach of or to other vessels they shall have their side lights lighted ready for use and shall flash or show them at short intervals to indicate the direction in which they are heading; but the green light shall not be shown on the port side nor the red light on the starboard side. A pilot vessel of such a class as to be obliged to go alongside of a...
238. lappuse - ... (d) Vessels when engaged in fishing, except vessels engaged in trawling, shall carry the lights prescribed in section (c) (i) except that the upper of the two vertical lights shall be red. Such vessels if of less than 40 feet...
63. lappuse - Rule for sailing vessels, but if she does not, she shall have ready at hand an electric torch or lighted lantern showing a white light which shall be exhibited in sufficient time to prevent collision.
65. lappuse - I am altering my course to starboard." Two short blasts to mean " I am altering my course to port.
59. lappuse - ... time, is substantial and does not result in another close-quarters situation. (d) Action taken to avoid collision with another vessel shall be such as to result in passing at a safe distance. The effectiveness of the action shall be carefully checked until the other vessel is finally past and clear. (e) If necessary to avoid collision or allow more time to assess the situation, a vessel shall slacken her speed or take all way off by stopping or reversing her means of propulsion.