Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accrued actual additional agent alien allowed amended amount apply assessed basis bonds calendar capital cash cent certificates Chapter charged claim close collected collector Commissioner compensation computed corporation cost Court decision deduction depletion depreciation determined difference distribution dividends earnings employees entire excess profits exemption expenses fact fair market federal filed fiscal foreign gain gross income held holding imposed included income tax individual interest inventory invested issued January less limited loss March market value means method necessary nonresident normal obligations operating owner paid partnership payment period permitted personal service prior profits profits tax purchase question rates realized reasonable received REGULATION reported resident respect ruling securities shares sources specific stockholders taxable taxpayer term tion trade transaction Treasury trust United unless withholding York
123. lappuse - ... in any manner whatever not provided by law any income return, or any part thereof or source of income, profits, losses, or expenditures appearing in any income return; and any offense against the foregoing provision shall be a misdemeanor and be punished by a fine not exceeding $1,000 or by imprisonment not exceeding one year, or both...
205. lappuse - An Act to provide revenue, equalize duties, and encourage the industries of the United States, and for other purposes," the Act of October 3, 1913, entitled "An Act to reduce tariff duties and to provide revenue for the Government, and for other purposes...
495. lappuse - [a] word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances and the time in which it is used.
536. lappuse - All the ordinary and necessary expenses paid or incurred during the taxable year in carrying on any trade or business, including a reasonable allowance for salaries or other compensation .for personal services actually rendered...
692. lappuse - The necessity for a depreciation allowance arises from the fact that certain property used in the business gradually approaches a point where its usefulness is exhausted. The allowance should be confined to property of this nature. In the case of tangible property, it applies to that which is subject to wear and tear, to decay or decline from natural causes, to exhaustion, and to obsolescence...
222. lappuse - ... shall render a true and accurate return to the Commissioner, under such regulations and in such form and manner and to such extent as may be prescribed by him with the approval of the Secretary, setting forth the amount of such gains, profits, and income, and the name and address of the recipient of such payment.
628. lappuse - In the case of an individual, losses sustained during the taxable year and not compensated for by insurance or otherwise (1) if incurred in trade or business; or (2) if incurred in any transaction entered into for profit, though not connected with the trade or business...
882. lappuse - Fraternal beneficiary societies, orders, or associations, (A) operating under the lodge system or for the exclusive benefit of the members of a fraternity itself operating under the lodge system...
70. lappuse - ... in keeping the books of such taxpayer; but if no such method of accounting has been so employed, or if the method employed does not clearly reflect the income, the computation shall be made in accordance with such method as in the opinion of the Commissioner does clearly reflect the income.
41. lappuse - ... amounts received, through accident or health insurance or under workmen's compensation acts, as compensation for personal injuries or sickness, plus the amount of any damages received whether by suit or agreement on account of such injuries or sickness...