Official Congressional Directory, 73. sējums,2. izdevums,1. daļa;74. sējums,1. izdevums,2. daļa;74. sējums,2. izdevums,2. daļa;75. sējums,1. izdevums;75. sējums,3. izdevums,1. daļa;76. sējums,1. izdevums;79. sējums,1. izdevums,1. daļa;79. sējums,2. izdevums,2. daļa
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1941
Includes maps of the U.S. Congressional districts.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounts administration Affairs agencies Agriculture American appointed approved Arlington Army Assistant Association attaché attorney authorized Avenue banks Board born branch Building Bureau chairman charge Charles Chevy Chase Chief City clerk College Columbia Commerce Commission Committee Congress Connecticut Corporation County Court Democrat Department Director District DISTRICT.-COUNTIES Division duties East educated elected established Executive farm Federal Foreign George Government graduated honorary House Interstate Island James John Joseph June loans married Massachusetts matters Michigan military National Press Bldg Naval Navy North November Office Ohio operation organization Park Pennsylvania Phone Place plans Population 1930 Post practice President provides received reelected relating reports Representative Republican Road Robert School Second Secretary Security Senate served Service Seventy-seventh Congress Seventy-sixth South Street supervision term Third Thomas United University vice consul Virginia Walter ward Washington West York
671. lappuse - The high contracting parties further agree that any other questions or matters of difference arising between them involving the rights, obligations, or interests of either in relation to the other or to the inhabitants of the other, along the common frontier...
645. lappuse - An Act to provide for the establishment of Federal reserve banks, to furnish an elastic currency, to afford means of rediscounting commercial paper, to establish a more effective supervision of banking in the United States, and for other purposes.
619. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
633. lappuse - All notes, bonds, debentures, or other such obligations issued by the Corporation shall be exempt, both as to principal and interest, from all taxation...
641. lappuse - For the purpose of assuring an abundant supply of electric energy throughout the United States with the greatest possible economy and with regard to the proper utilization and conservation of natural resources...
675. lappuse - Congress to provide for fair and impartial regulation of all modes of transportation subject to the provisions of this act, so administered as to recognize and preserve the inherent advantages of each ; to promote safe, adequate, economical, and efficient service and foster sound economic conditions in transportation and among the several carriers...
683. lappuse - Aeronautics to supervise and direct the scientific study of the problems of flight, with a view to their practical solution...
669. lappuse - Congress every expenditure or contract made by any department or establishment in any year in violation of law. (d) He shall submit to Congress reports upon the adequacy and effectiveness of the administrative examination of accounts and claims in the respective departments and establishments and upon the adequacy and effectiveness of departmental inspection of the offices and accounts of fiscal officers. (e...
668. lappuse - The Comptroller General shall prescribe the forms, systems, and procedure for administrative appropriation and fund accounting in the several departments and establishments, and for the administrative examination of fiscal officers' accounts and claims against the United States.