Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abroad activities Affairs agencies American amount appropriation assistance Association authorized believe BENTON bill broadcasting cancer cancer research carry Chairman BLOOM CHIPERFIELD Commission committee concerned Conference Congress considered continue cooperation Council countries course cultural Department detail discussion DUGGAN educational effective established expenses experience fact feel fellowships field foreign funds further give going Government grant Growth Hanson important Institution interest JOHNSON kind legislation matter means ment necessary objection Office operation organization Panel Period persons possible present President problem proposed question recommendations relations representatives ROGERS RYTER schools scientific scientists Secretary Society statement Street suggestion thing tion Title understand United Nations University Vorys WADSWORTH West York City
13. lappuse - The various specialized agencies, established by intergovernmental agreement and having wide international responsibilities, as defined in their basic instruments, in economic, social, cultural, educational, health, and related fields, shall be brought into relationship with the United Nations in accordance with the provisions of Article 63.
2. lappuse - There is hereby authorized to be appropriated annually to the Department of State, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, such sums as may be necessary for the payment by the United States of its share of the expenses of the...
53. lappuse - DECLARE that since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed; that ignorance of each other's ways and lives has been a common cause, throughout the history of mankind, of that suspicion and mistrust between the peoples of the world through which their differences have all too often broken into war...
43. lappuse - The governments of the states parties to this constitution on behalf of their peoples declare that since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defenses of peace must be constructed...
2. lappuse - The committee shall have the power, without regard to the civil-service laws and the Classification Act of 1923...
2. lappuse - Committee, and in necessary travel, and while so engaged they may be paid actual travel expenses and not to exceed $10 per diem in lieu of subsistence and other expenses.
25. lappuse - They shall refrain from any action which might reflect on their position as international officials responsible only to the Organization. 2. Each Member of the United Nations undertakes to respect the exclusively international character of the responsibilities of the Secretary-General and the staff and not to seek to influence them in the discharge of their responsibilities.
3. lappuse - ... all supplies purchased with moneys appropriated by this act shall be deemed to be purchased for the Navy and not for any bureau thereof, and these supplies, together with all supplies now on hand, shall be arranged, classified, consolidated, and catalogued, and issued for consumption or use, under such regulations as the Secretary may prescribe, without regard to the bureau for which they were purchased.