Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action active manpower policy addition Administrator agencies Aging allowances amount application appropriate approved areas assistance authorities basic benefits bill carried cent centres changes chapter Committee concerned consideration contribution cost countries course Department direct disabled economic effective efforts employed employers employment service establishment fact Federal field firms force full employment functions funds given Government grants groups guidance Health House important increase individual industry institution interest Italy labour market less living means measures Member ment Ministry mobility necessary occupational offices older operation opportunities organisations particularly period persons placement planning population possible present problems production programs projects reason receive regard regional representatives requirements responsible result Senate situation skilled social subsection taken tion trade unions unemployed United various veteran vocational training Welfare workers
32. lappuse - Bureau shall investigate and report . . . upon all matters pertaining to the welfare of children and child life among all classes of our people...
18. lappuse - Any such person against whom such civil action or proceeding is brought shall deliver within such time after date of service or knowledge of service as determined by the Attorney General, all process served upon him or an attested true copy thereof to his immediate superior or to whomever was designated by the...
58. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including after January 1, 1940, methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
9. lappuse - Welfare, but not exceeding $50 per diem, including travel time, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
273. lappuse - The Community must progressively establish conditions which will in themselves assure the most rational distribution of production at the highest possible level of productivity, while safeguarding the continuity of employment and avoiding the creation of fundamental and persistent disturbances in the economies of the member States.
2. lappuse - ... opportunities for education to children whose education would otherwise be impeded or interrupted by reason of the disability or death of a parent from a disease or injury incurred or aggravated in the Armed Forces...
56. lappuse - The essential duty of the employment service shall be to ensure, in co-operation where necessary with other public and private bodies concerned, the best possible organisation of the employment market as an integral part of the national programme for the achievement and maintenance of full employment and the development and use of productive resources.
44. lappuse - Policy and regulations of the institution relative to the refund of the unused portion of tuition, fees, and other charges in the event the student does not enter the course or withdraws or is discontinued therefrom; (10) A description of the available space, facilities, and equipment; (11) A course outline for each course for which approval is requested, showing subjects or units in the course, type of work or skill to be learned, and approximate time and clock hours to be spent on each subject...
89. lappuse - Efficient community services which provide social assistance in a coordinated manner and which are readily available when needed. (9) Immediate benefit from proven research knowledge which can sustain and improve health and happiness. (10) Freedom, independence, and the free exercise of individual initiative in planning and managing their own lives.