Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities adequate Administration agencies aging assistance authority believe benefits bill CAREY centers Chairman Commission committee concerned Conference Congress continue cost Council deal demonstration DENT Department Department of Health direct Education efforts elderly employment established existing experience fact Federal Federal Government field Fogarty funds gerontology give going Government grants Health homes hospital housing important income increase independent individual institutions interest kind Labor legislation living matter means meet ment Michigan million nursing offer Office older Americans older persons operating opportunities organizations payments planning population prepared present President problems programs projects proposed question reason represent responsibility retirement Secretary senior citizens social security staff statement Thank thing tion United University welfare workers
5. lappuse - Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code. Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Secretary or to set it aside, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently but until the filing of the record, the Secretary may modify or set aside his order.
5. lappuse - State board which is dissatisfied with a final action of the Commissioner under subsection (b) or (c) may appeal to the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which the State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action.
62. lappuse - This law, too, represents a cornerstone in a structure which is being built but is by no means complete.
5. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a), finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection ( a ) , or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision...
5. lappuse - ... the terms of office of the members first taking office shall expire, as designated by the...
4. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Administrator shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Administrator to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
31. lappuse - III. District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands.
5. lappuse - Secretary may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.