Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance additional agreement allowed amount approved asphalt bidder blocks bond bottom bricks bridge cement cent Chief Engineer claim clauses clean Company complete concrete connection construction contract Contractor corporation cost course cover cross cubic yard damages depth diameter direct drawings embankment equal excavation exceed execution expense face feet finished foot foundation furnished give given grade head inches inspection joints labor laid laws layer laying least length less lineal load manner masonry material measured mixed necessary paid party pavement paving payment performance person piles pipe plans plates pounds prepared proper proposal railroad rails removed rivets road rock rolled sand secure shown side specifications square steel stone structure surface taken thickness timber tion track walls weight width
66. lappuse - Material which is to be used without annealing or further treatment shall be tested in the condition in which it comes from the rolls.
43. lappuse - This term is applied to the finely pulverized product resulting from the calcination to incipient fusion of an intimate mixture of properly proportioned argillaceous and calcareous materials, and to which no addition greater than 3 per cent. has been made subsequent to calcination.
164. lappuse - States district attorney, a United States commissioner, or a judge or clerk of a State court of record, with the seal of said court attached...
115. lappuse - Combinations of asphaltic bitumens having the ductility and other characteristics above mentioned are admitted under Section 2. 3. Refined asphalt produced by combining crude natural asphalt with either of the following: (a) Residuums obtained by the distillation of petroleum oils as specified under fluxes. (b) Asphalts obtained by the distillation of petroleum oils as specified.
42. lappuse - Ibs. 7 days (1 day in air, 6 days in water), 1 part of cement to 3 parts of Standard quartz sand.
56. lappuse - ... in. in thickness, around a pin the diameter of which is equal to twice the thickness of the specimen.
18. lappuse - ... commission or officer acting therefor, for the doing of public work shall, directly or indirectly, require, as a condition of employment therein, that the employee shall lodge, board or trade at a particular place or with a particular person.
163. lappuse - The contractor will not be allowed to take advantage of any error or omission in these specifications, as full instructions will always be given should such error or omission be discovered.
114. lappuse - ... natural, solid asphalt shall be construed to mean any natural mineral bitumen, either pure or mixed with foreign matter, from which, through natural causes in the process of time, the light oils have been driven off until it has a consistency harder than 100 penetration at 77° F.