Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accord acuerdo administration agreed Agreement America American Union apply ARTICLE ARTÍCULO ARTIGO authorities Board Canada canales Carlos caso caused channels Clase Class concerning Convención Convenio Convention CORDELL HULL crime cual Cuba d'une deposited distance Documents Dominican Republic effect established estaciones Estados Unidos exchanged fecha force Gobierno Government High Contracting Party income Instituto interference International José kc 30 kc kw 5 kw laws limites ment Mexico mv/m operation original país países Pan American Panama para pays period person Plenipotentiaries present President protection Protocol provisions quotas ratifications regional relating representative República respect SEAL Secretary sera servicio signed staterna stations TABLA TABLE term territories thereof thousand nine hundred tion travaillant Treaty Unidos de América United uv/m vessels voies Washington WHEREAS
26. lappuse - The Economic and Social Council may make or initiate studies and reports with respect to international economic, social, cultural, educational, health, and related matters and may make recommendations with respect to any such matters to the General Assembly, to the Members of the United Nations, and to the specialized agencies concerned. 2. It may make recommendations for the purpose of promoting respect for, and observance of, human rights and fundamental freedoms for all.
26. lappuse - All members pledge themselves to take joint and separate action in cooperation with the organization for the achievement of the purposes set forth in Article 55.
33. lappuse - Representatives of the Members of the United Nations and officials of the Organization shall similarly enjoy such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the independent exercise of their functions in connection with the Organization.
21. lappuse - In order to ensure prompt and effective action by the United Nations, its Members confer on the Security Council primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security, and agree that in carrying out its duties under this responsibility the Security Council acts on their behalf.
22. lappuse - Council shall meet as required in accordance with Its rules, which shall include provision for the convening of meetings on the request of a majority of its members.
21. lappuse - Council, due regard being specially paid, in the first instance to the contribution of Members of the United Nations to the maintenance of international peace and security and to the other purposes of the Organization, and also to equitable geographical distribution.
22. lappuse - A state which is not a Member of the United Nations may bring to the attention of the Security Council or of the General Assembly any dispute to which it is a party if it accepts in advance, for the purposes of the dispute, the obligations of pacific settlement provided in the present Charter.
18. lappuse - A Member of the United Nations against which preventive or enforcement action has been taken by the Security Council may be suspended from the exercise of the rights and privileges of membership by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council.