Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Acute additional alleys amount annual appropriation assistant Association attendance authorities avenue average Balance boys building cent charge Charities clerk collection Colored Commissioners Company condition Congress corner cost court detailed disbursing Diseases District of Columbia duty ended June 30 Engine estimates examination expenses fire fiscal fiscal year ended force fund given hand Home hospital improvement increase insane inspector institution interest January July licenses maintenance Male March Miss month municipal necessary November nurse operations paid Park patients pensioned persons police present purchase Rate receipts received recommended reference regulations repairs resident result road salaries Second showing statement station street NW submitted superintendent supplies tion Total Treasurer treated United wards Washington White
81. lappuse - Columbia, is hereby limited and restricted to eight hours in any one calendar day. and it shall be unlawful for any officer of the United States Government or of the District of Columbia or any such contractor or subcontractor whose duty it shall be to employ, direct, or control the...
81. lappuse - Columbia or any such contractor or subcontractor whose duty it shall be to employ, direct, or control the services of such laborers or mechanics to require or permit any such laborer or mechanic to work more than eight hours in any calendar day except in case of extraordinary emergency.
706. lappuse - Guardians upon requisitions previously approved by the auditor of the District of Columbia and upon such security as...
5. lappuse - ... an Act providing a permanent form of government for the District of Columbia...
486. lappuse - Insane, and its objects shall be the most humane care and enlightened curative treatment of the insane of the Army and Navy of the United States and of the District of Columbia.
325. lappuse - ART. 5. Each person entitled to draw books from the library will be supplied with 2 cards inscribed with his or her name, residence, and register number.
758. lappuse - AMENDMENTS. This Constitution may be amended by a two-thirds vote of the members present at any regular meeting, notice of the proposed amendment having been given at the previous regular meeting.
704. lappuse - Three for one year, three for two years, and three for three years, and members shall be eligible for reappointment.
547. lappuse - The dressing of blisters, burns, sores, wounds; the application of fomentations, poultices, cups. (2) The administration of enemas and use of catheter. (3) The management of appliances for uterine complaints. (4) The best method of friction to the body and extremities. (5) The management of helpless patients; making beds, moving, changing, giving baths in bed, preventing and dressing bedsores, and managing positions.