Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities added additional Administrator agency alcoholism amended amended by sec amount application appointed appropriate approved assistance Attorney authorized carrying centum Commission committee Congress construction containing cost Council court deemed Department designated determines drug Education effective employees ending June 30 established existing facilities Federal finds fiscal year ending functions funds Government grants hearing hospital individuals institutions interest issued labeling loan manufacturer materials means ment mental narcotic necessary nonprofit officer operation organizations otherwise paragraph payments period person personnel pollution prescribed prevention prior proceedings programs proposed Public Health Service pursuant reasonable recommendations records regulations relating request respect Secretary served standards Stat subsection substance Surgeon term thereof tion transferred treatment United unless vehicle violation Welfare
766. lappuse - Each employer (1) shall furnish to each of his employees employment and a place of employment which are free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm to his employees ; (2) shall comply with occupational safety and health standards promulgated under this Act.
524. lappuse - Secretary (A) fails to establish that the proposed use of the food additive, under the conditions of use to be specified in the regulation, will be safe: Provided, That no additive shall be deemed to be safe if it is found to induce cancer when ingested by man or animal, or if it is found, after tests which are appropriate for the evaluation of the safety of food additives, to induce cancer in man or animal...
314. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
369. lappuse - marihuana" means all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of such plant ; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant, its seeds, or resin ; but shall not include the mature stalks of such plant, fiber produced from such stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of such plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such mature stalks (except...
493. lappuse - cosmetic" means: (1) articles intended to be rubbed, poured, sprinkled, or sprayed on, introduced into, or otherwise applied to the human body or any part thereof for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance, and ( 2 ) articles intended for use as a component of any such articles; except that such term shall not include soap. (j) The term "official compendium...
87. lappuse - We recommend that the bill be revised to include language similar to the following : "(a) Each recipient of assistance under this Act pursuant to grant, contract or other agreement, entered into under other than competitive bidding procedures shall keep such records as the Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance...
164. lappuse - Commissioner may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings.
795. lappuse - Welfare, and the Comptroller General of the United States, or any of their duly authorized representatives, shall have access for the purpose of audit and examination to any books, documents, papers, and records of the recipients of any grant under this Act that are pertinent to any such grant.
84. lappuse - ... proper. The Secretary may modify his findings as to the facts, or make new findings, by reason of the additional evidence so taken, and he shall file such modified or new findings and his recommendation, if any, for the modification or setting aside of his original order, with the return of such additional evidence.